How proper do you spend money?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Incorrect Category Posting
By definition consumers behaviours and attitudes simply refers to how members of the public arts to the use and to the patronage of a particular product or a particular Business services being rendered and sold to them for the purpose of satisfying their needs and their ones . Advertisement on the other hand is considered to be a mechanism in which businesses use to let members of the public know the availability of a particular business product or services and also it could be a mechanism used by businesses to portray the use and the sufficient properties of a particular product which make it to be interesting to buy or to purchase by members of the public in the satisfying and the comfortability of their wants and needs . There is absolutely a thick link between advertisement and the behaviours or attitude of consumers and clients .

Nowadays the use of advertisement by business organisation are not totally meant for the purpose in which they were originally meant for because nowadays advertisement are now use as a means to dubiously mislead the taste and preference of customers and clients . Nowadays advertisement being shown in televisions, via the internet or even through the radio device are all lies and unrealistic .

Setho

VIP Contributor
I will have to agree with you that a lot of advertisements that have been made these days are just so that people can be able to go to the website. I have seen a lot of advertisement that are completely misleading from what I end up seeing at the website.

I have become very cautious with spending money nowadays and I always try to verify everything including the terms and agreements before I am going to put a single kobo. I sometimes wonder why the authorities have not been doing anything in order to stop this kind of activities.

Also , budgeting has helped me a lot in trying to avoid situations like this. At the end of every month whenever I receive my salary , I see that want to make a list of my recurrent expenditure and the projects that I will want to do for that month including savings.

I always try to go for the cheapest available option while maintaining quality . I am not going to take up any project that does not reflect in my budget and I think that that is something that has helped me a lot and trying to keep focused and stay organised.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It has always been very important for us to successfully and adequately make good use of our wealth and riches even if we have them in abundance . There are so many things we can accomplish with money but in order to get to know these things we need to critically and honestly analyse ourselves and the environment we reside in so as to get to know these things we can totally launch our money into which indeed will bring out positive and not negative repercussions and result possibly sometime in the future .

In other to properly make good use of our money possibly in terms of spending them we honestly need to make a budget because making a budget with so much help us to know which needs and which ones we actually want In our possession so as not to over buy or under buy . In other words we do not want to make a budget deficit .

Mastergp

Verified member
The mode or method we spend our money shows that we are using our money in a proper way.

Some people have less and the spend more but this is classified as wrong because we should be mindful on how we spend our money so as Not to go bankrupt some times when one start doing well in his business he may think that every day would be the same forgetting that tomorrow may be a rainy day can spend all his income on less Important needs that may not add value to them.

At most times people love to buy future items or things in the present because they are afraid of such items adding price or becoming costly, well it is not bad to think of this At least preparation would be nice but if one is thinking of this he or she need to consider how such items would serve him a great deal during that time and also if such product would last long till that period that are important fact he need to consider.

Shigobad2020

Money is very easier to spend but difficult to make most of the time and thats the main reason why you have to be careful when spending and deal with your spending spree attitudes because you might spend more than you are earning or more than you can afford on the long run .
For example , you must know the actual amount of money you are making in order to schedule the amount of money you need to be spending on your respeonsibility and the amount you will be saving at the end of the month , I normally list what I needed for the month , deduct it from my salary and try having at least the amount of money that will be enough for me during the month as miscellaneous, so i normally concluded and saves at least thirty to fourty percent of my monthly earning every month .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As
By definition consumers behaviours and attitudes simply refers to how members of the public arts to the use and to the patronage of a particular product or a particular Business services being rendered and sold to them for the purpose of satisfying their needs and their ones . Advertisement on the other hand is considered to be a mechanism in which businesses use to let members of the public know the availability of a particular business product or services and also it could be a mechanism used by businesses to portray the use and the sufficient properties of a particular product which make it to be interesting to buy or to purchase by members of the public in the satisfying and the comfortability of their wants and needs . There is absolutely a thick link between advertisement and the behaviours or attitude of consumers and clients .

Nowadays the use of advertisement by business organisation are not totally meant for the purpose in which they were originally meant for because nowadays advertisement are now use as a means to dubiously mislead the taste and preference of customers and clients . Nowadays advertisement being shown in televisions, via the internet or even through the
As the definition of the money; it's said money is the anything that is generally acceptable as a means or medium of exchange. Without money it will be very difficult to transact. Therefore spending of money really depend on the individual who hold the money. Whenever the advertisement is made it's made to attract the present of the public to Patronise the particular goods or services.
Therefore; for the customer to buy such a goods the customer must have accepting all the information about the goods or services the marketers as pass across to him or her . And as for me I don't believe that the attention of the advertisement has been shifted .

radio device are all lies and unreal

Augusta

VIP Contributor
well I have always been one person that don't follow the crowd I like to do things my own way and how it favours me not because others are doing with and not even advertisement both online or offline can push me to buy what I don't want to buy.

it is an impossibility with me I only go for what I really want to buy and it has been helping me spend wisely and do away with impulsive buying what I do is to leave the house with only the money that I want to spend.

when I am actually going to the stores or market for I know I don't have much so I don't have to spend unwisely the little I have so I can give myself a pass mark that I have been spending my money just the way I should and I believe I am doing better financial.

Rubz

Well, i think i can say that i spend my money wisely. I usually have a budget on how much to spend monthly. Sometimes i spend a little above my budget when i'm faced with emergencies and other times, i don't spend up to my budget for that month. I make sure i don't hold a lot of cash so i don't have to spend money unnecessarily because i've discovered that holding a lot of cash at all times can make one spend on things on doesn't really need. I only hold cash when i know i need it for something.
I also ensure i always go shopping with a market list and i make sure to stick to that list. Shopping with a market list helps one to limit spending unnessarily.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, i think i can say that i spend my money wisely. I usually have a budget on how much to spend monthly. Sometimes i spend a little above my budget when i'm faced with emergencies and other times, i don't spend up to my budget for that month. I make sure i don't hold a lot of cash so i don't have to spend money unnecessarily because i've discovered that holding a lot of cash at all times can make one spend on things on doesn't really need. I only hold cash when i know i need it for something.
I also ensure i always go shopping with a market list and i make sure to stick to that list. Shopping with a market list helps one to limit spending unnessarily.

The issue of spending money is a very big issue. This is because there are many people who are also facing several issues related to saving money . Honestly speaking, they are not able to manage their finances in a proper way. So, how to save money?

Never spend money unnecessarily

This is a basic thing people must understand. Spending money in an unnecessarily way have a really bad effect on your finances. If you spend money extravagantly, then you will not have enough money when you may need it during the times of emergency. Unfortunately, many people never understand this issue.

Manage Your Money By Creating A Budget

Creating your budget is a very important aspect of saving money. You just cannot spend all the money that you may have. This is because you must also try as much as possible to save money as well. This may also involve consulting professionals and creating a budget if you have a corporate or business.

Try To Grow Your Income

The growth of income and the amount of money you can save has a really huge relationship. The more money you make, the more you will be able to save. This is why you must try to seek out opportunity that could allow you to make money so that you can save more!

Teenycat

Set a budget and set a target of maximum expenditure monthly so you can understand where to cut down on excess and unnecessary loss. Saving money is very important which in turn can be used for future investments.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
I would say that I spend money on the most important things. I love to travel, and so I make sure to save up for it. I don't just go right out and buy a plane ticket.

I don't think about spending money. I just spend it. I think about how much I'm spending on each item, but after that, I just think about what's in front of me.

The second thing I spend money on is food. Sometimes it's just a small meal or snack but sometimes it's something like a whole meal or dessert at a restaurant or cafe with friends or family members.

Axis

Banned
Many people absolutely find it very hard to manage their money as result of 1 reason or the other but it can totally interest us that for us to manage our money we need to prepare a budget, the use of a budget can only help us to speculate how much money we need to allocate for a particular task as result of drawing out its rate of importance to us. Also the financial activity of budgeting can also help us to ascertain what We stand to gain if we buy a particular property or a particular asset.

It is absolutely very necessary that we manage our money properly and we use it only to satisfy our needs and once considered very important to us and not those that are being influenced to us as a result of peer pressure and environmental influences. Much of our money should be allocated for saving and investment activities and that is because when we save and invest we are definitely paving a way to achieve more greater which is in the future.