How Profitable Is Trading With Indicators

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading with indicators is very common among traders and there are a lot debates on whether it is profitable or not, in this article we'll discuss whether it is profitable or not, first thing first, it depends on which kind of indicators you use, if you use Stochastic oscillator, moving average or relative strength index.

You'll understand these tools are lagging, which means it takes them quite sometime to catch up, so when a move happens it takes a long time before it will reflect on the chart, so when you rely on it for signals, you'll often be stopped out early due to the false signals.

I use these indicators too, but I use them as tools, I combine them with price action before making a decision, in my opinion it is not a good idea to use indicators only to make decision on your trades,these tools can be very useful when it comes to understanding the trade and the limit which a trend is running, if it is about to tank or change direction.

Trading with indicators solely is actually not advisable because they're lagging but if they are used with price action you'll be able to maximize your profit.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Make a good strategy combining indicators. To forecast the market trend, you can use indicators. RSI, moving average and Bollinger bands seem to be good indicators. Besides technical analysis, keep your focus on fundamental analysis too. Eurotrader provides all necessary technical tools to traders.

Asahi

Verified member
To become profitable in Forex, you have to understand how to utilize indicators properly. If you have a platform free from technical glitches, it’s fine for you. And especially it’s quite well if you are a scalper. Eurotrader is a specialized scalping broker which allows traders with a handsome amount of welcome bonus and uses smart bridge technology.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Profitability depends on how effectively your indicators are performing. Take time to make a goopd strategy for yourself. Eurotrader offers a free demo trading account and three real account types with narrow spread and high leverage.