Trading Discussion Profitable trading strategy

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex can be a good business if the trader has the knowledge and a profitable trading strategy in the market. It is a business where traders can easily make money. However, building a profitable trading strategy requires a long process. Also, choose a broker that allows all kinds of trading strategies, such as Eurotrader. My broker also gives an easy and fast id verification process, account opening, and much more.

Kingstone

Trading forex can be the fastest way to make money online but it is also the fastest way to lose your income. Trading is good and profitable only if you master your skills and knowledge about market analysis and ensure that you stick to the mantra and strategy.

For beginners, it is best to start with many videos and materials to help them understand the concept of trading. I do know that anybody can survive and make money on Forex. I have never used this broker you mentioned and I do not think it is a popular broker but I have heard the name so many times on this platform. I wish they could offer a free bonus account to trade like FBS.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Forex is a strategy based business, you can make profits only if you have the knowledge and experience to do everything. But the path to success will be long, that your patience will be tested. Good regular income may come to those who are consistent in profit making strategy, which is not an easy task. Choosing a trading style is imperative for a clear direction in building a solid plan for yourself.

JoeSeki

For long term success, systematic trading is important and for that you need to trade with a trading strategy. Having a strategy allows a trader to remain focussed in the ever-moving market conditions. Sticking to a strategy helps to measure and improve your trading performance. I believe that the most profitable and effective strategies are quite simple which a trader can follow comfortably.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is not difficult ad people think it is. It only requires much principles to be followed.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
There are many reliable technical indicators. MACD, Moving Average, and Bollinger Band etc are few of them. I think the use of indicator is very important. Choose one, two or three indicators and learn the all aspects of those indicators. Test them on demo account. Do back test with them. And analysis the result. Not all the traders find all the indicators helpful. Some understand MACD more while others like Bollinger Band. So you have to find your own edge. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. They have Technical Analysis Tools with 50 indicators and charting tools

Victorial

I thought you are going to share your profitable trading strategy when I saw the title. Trading forex is not easy at all even the best strategy can fail you in a twinkle of an eye. There is not a trading strategy that is one hundred accurate even if you combine all the indicators in the world together. I am a forex trader and I keep changing strategy each time my current strategy fails.

Currently, I am using the smoothed moving averages and the relative strength index. I learned both are often a good match in trading. The RSI is one of the best indicators to use

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice one,but this will not really make you to be a better trader, before someone is able to become perfect in trading the person really need to understand perfectly what trating is all about to be able to trade with high accuracy because without these it may be impossible for you to trade successfully, as you said the platform we are using to trade also play a very important role in helping us to achieve success in our trading journey, we should Also try to get in touch with people who are already into trading because they might be the one with useful information for us.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
A profitable trading strategy will give you a proper guideline to trading. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus offering must bring back laughter on your face. They offer a free educational program to make traders educated.