How Often Do You Win Your Trades?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Knowing your winning and losing ratio is very important in a former thread I have discussed the importance of a trading plan, this article is like a subsection of the trading plan article, as a trader you need to know how much trades are turning in profits for you, in whatever I do, I like to create a system, so that I can leverage it and replicate it, if you pay attention to your winning trades you will definitely discover a pattern, which can range from maybe a simple strategy or a complex one depending on how you trade.

Understanding winning ratio gives you an unfiltered information on your trading, imagine in 20 trades you won 8 and the 8 that you won bagged you the needed pips and you close the week really profitable, because of this you won't worry about losses at all because the wins outweighs the losses, this might look counter intuitive for anyone looking from the outside.

You can also use other alternatives like using myfxbook, this provides you with pictorial graphs and shows the data in real time, you can sign up for an account is very much free and you will have a private link you can share with other

You can derive profit by making the best use of market ranges. Sometimes the market is stuck in a range and tends to breakout from either side. Those who are technical analyzer can make the best use of this opportunity. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus offering might help you by increasing your trading capital.

Don’t think of spending time in learning because knowledge is everything in Forex.Although learning the market takes time, but it will carry good result for you. Besides learning, start trading with a regulated trading broker. I can name Eurotrader as a regulated broker that allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

Price action trading is a common type of trading but I can’t certainly say that it will make you rich overnight.Many short-term traders rely exclusively on price action and the formations and trends extrapolated from it to make trading decisions. With Eurotrader broker, you can easily handle price action trading because the broker offers you smart bridge technology.

Coping up with the market condition is tough and so many traders get sunk in the middle of their journey. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development. Eurotrader provides a free education program and a free demo account to traders.

Brokers come with several restrictions that make trading uncomfortable and you should take care of this issue at the time of selecting a broker.Personally, I prefer scalping the most and the broker ensures all scalping-genial trading facilities. With Eurotrader broker, you can enjoy fast trade execution and other facilities moderately.

During volatility, you should trade scalping. When the market is clam, you can prefer both scalping and long-term trading. You can handle trades well with Eurotrader broker even during volatility is ongoing because their trading platform is free of technical errors.

We see two types of traders trading Forex. Part time traders invest half of their total time in trading and they have other professions too besides forex trading. On the other hand, professional traders invest their full time in trading and they earn more profit than part time traders. Eurotrader is a special broker for both the types.

Arm yourself with better trading ideas.There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube. Eurotrader provides a free educational program to traders. They offer a smooth trading platform free of technical glitches.

Trading approach is important for every single trader.There are different approaches of trading like gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading, etc. Different traders have different approaches over these types. Eurotrader can be a perfect choice for all the above trading approaches.

Trading approach is important for every single trader.There are different approaches of trading like gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading, etc. Different traders have different approaches over these types. Eurotrader can be a perfect choice for all the above trading approaches.
Please remain stick to the thread as this form of advertisement of Eurotrader is prohibited here. Please consider creating a spare thread about EuroTrader and sharing your techniques and payout proof instead of these trash posts inside a conversation that doesn't have any relation. The answer could be simply yes or no and if you win on trades or lose not inappropriate advertising.

Generally, technical tools refer to all indicators used by traders to produce forecast. Eurotrader provides a reliable and smooth trading platform which includes more than 200 technical tools and free of technical errors. They also provide more than 50 trading pairs for trading.

Paid courses, free video tutorials, reading e-books, taking advice from experts can be different approaches of learningforex trading. After a trader earns sufficient trading knowledge, he should go for live trading with a regulated trading broker. Eurotrader offers free educational program to traders.