How Napping On Daily Basis Can Provide Health Benefits To Your Heart

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people have the habit of taking nap in the evening or afternoon. On the other hand, there are many people who do not take naps at all. It might actually depend on the kind of person (either you are a night owl or morning bird) you are and how you form your daily routine. However, it seems that napping can be actually prove to be good for your health, especially heart health. The study has appeared in a journal known as "Heart" and it suggests that napping can be really good for heart if you are an old person. This study actually allowed a lot of people to participate in the experiment because more than 3,500 people participated in this study. So the number of subjects was great.

Many people have the habit of taking nap in the evening or afternoon. On the other hand, there are many people who do not take naps at all. It might actually depend on the kind of person (either you are a night owl or morning bird) you are and how you form your daily routine. However, it seems that napping can be actually prove to be good for your health, especially heart health. The study has appeared in a journal known as "Heart" and it suggests that napping can be really good for heart if you are an old person. This study actually allowed a lot of people to participate in the experiment because more than 3,500 people participated in this study. So the number of subjects was great.
Did you know if you lack enough sleep you can becoming short sighted? This is based on my own personal experience. I used to be a long sighted person but now I can't even see things on the screen! Simply because I used to sleep late at night just on my phone, then wake up early in less than 5hrs. However, this doesn't mean that's the permanent results. But this days I sleep 8 hrs and my site is going back to normal. Lack of enough sleep is also makes your brain cells that are connected to Your sight gets damage which in turn damages your eyesight. I am lucky I wasn't that bad to the point of going to the optician but I just researched it based on the symptoms I was feeling. Also lack of sleep cause you to have mental Fatigue and in turn causes your body to be extremely exhausted. So sleep is both mental health and physical health.

Last edited:
It's good to know that napping does some good to our health and specifically our heart health. Many people can't afford a nap in daytime due to various reasons like work timings and other demands. I start my day early at 5 AM and I have a habit of taking a 45 minutes nap in the afternoon around 4 o clock. I have been doing it for years now and it feels good to know that it is actually good. This is my way to take a break after long working hours and recharging myself for the rest of the evening.