How much of your money goes to data subscription every month??

Oluwasegun purpose

We all know that being online or working online comes at cost as some people use VPN which gives free data to browse and work online which is capped at 50 MB daily, some use free browsers but what if where you want to work online is on an app simply the free con usually runs out quick which means you can't depend fully on it.

So there is no way we wouldn't need data subscription right? The monthly subscription of data varies according to what you use it for if you are a blogger or you tuber then your expenditure on data subscription will be very huge I don't usually buy data I only use opera browser simply because I can use opera browser to work online without data and it also works as chrome.

So how much do you spend monthly or daily on data??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Mine is becoming to unbearable bro, i don't keep in track of it, but i can give an estimate of how much i spend monthly on subscription via my three device. They're just quick to draining mobile data down, and i stay longer duration everyday online, I spend around $20 monthly to subscribe my devices to enable me be online and doing my tasks one after the other. I am not that worried, because money I'm earning overall helps me to cover up all if it. Had it been i don't earn up to that, i wouldn't have been here today, replying to your marvelous thread. I try my best to manage my mobile data to afford wasting money, because if i over use the mobile data, i might even spend double of my overall monthly subscription fee. And when $40 alone is spent on mobile data, such will take a real toll towards my earnings online, which isn't all that much. Plus I have other luxurious things to take care of, which has made my savings to dip down in the previous months, I'm trying to minimize the rate at which I use my mobile data to spend laser than what I'm paying for it monthly.