How much for retirement?

MarcelH3110

I am currently planning with 750.000 USD for retirement? Do you thnik this is enough? What are your plans?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I think that should be a good enough money for a retirement but this still depends on an individual taste, lifestyle and social life. They are people that will see that as chicken change and another it will even be too much. So you assess it yourself and ascertain if it will be enough for you

Sicami

It's more than enough. :) Someone doesn't have 7.5k for retirement, not 750k :)

Suba

Staff member
I think 750k USD is more than enough for retirement, but can you manage it well, because it's not the amount of money that determines retirement, are you going to let the money idle, and be spent every day.

Good luck

Verified member
I think $500000 is not a bad amount of money to retire with.you can start a very good life comfortably.It is good to always have a good plan for one future which is the retirement.One can never depends on government or company that one works with to live a good life at the end but the money mentioned above is very good.

Buzemak

No matter the amount you have safe as pension or retirement money is no enough to depend on. In some countries it is now a contributing pension where you contribute 7.5 percent of your salary and government contribute her's .the pension managers comes in to manage your retirement money. The irony of is that little or almost nothing is giving to the retired person to start life. I advise to start investing in any good investment

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that this is enough. When it comes to retirement, you must have a good source of income and a regular stream of income that would allow you to live your life peacefully. $750,000 might finish off quickly if you do not make a wise decision and invest it in the right way.

cmoneyspinner

I am currently planning with 750.000 USD for retirement? Do you thnik this is enough? What are your plans?
There is no way for us to know if that is enough for you or how much is enough for anybody. Some people have no concerns about retirement because they have inherited money or won a lottery. LOL. But there is a website called Nerd Wallet. This site provides very practical financial advice for individuals. If you are planning your retirement, they have a calculator you can use. It will at least give you a ballpark figure of what amount you should plan for. Retirement Calculator | NerdWallet - NerdWallet