How Marketing Can Help Your Products Become a Global Phenomena?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Which is the number one mobile phone company? If you said Apple, you are wrong. If you said Samsung, you are still wrong.

BBK Electronics is the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones. BBK electronics owns Oppo, Vivo, One Plus, and Realme. BBK electronics was founded by a Chinese named Duan Yonping, who now resides in the US.

How Duan Yonping was able to make his products global phenomena?

Duan Yonping has a 10 point guide to make a business successful.

1. Make Good Product
  2. Marketing
  3. Marketing
  4. Marketing
  5. Marketing
  6. Marketing
  7. Marketing
  8. Marketing
  9. Marketing
  10. Employees Benefits
You can see how much importance Duan Yonping gives to marketing.

If you look at successful brands, marketing plays a great role. In the last 6 years, Coca-Cola has spent 4 billion dollars in advertising every year globally. Nike has allotted 3.11 billion dollars for advertising in 2021.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Marketing is a very important strategy one can use to make one product go extra miles and allow many people to know More about the product use. Marking is one of the soul of the business in who CH if some business do not involve in doing that their business may not grow and held profit.

Good luck

Verified member
Marketing is sole of every business.For every business to grow or to be well known,one need a very good marketing strategies.Having a good marketing manager that can storm the market and let people know what the company or organization is doing.Marketing really help product to be sold in the market.A lot of businesses are dead due to lack of good marketing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Marketing which includes advertising is the sole way of promoting one's business. I don't think a business owner either online or offline can do without telling people or intending customers about what he sells. This will not only drive more customers, it will also lead maximizing of profits by the business owner.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A product that can be a global phenomenon means the business is international. It is a waste of marketing effort to make it a global product if it will only be sold in your country. Advertising of the product must be continuous on the chosen platform that will cater to the selected countries. You cannot advertise in all the countries because that would be too expensive.

Setho

VIP Contributor
After you have finished creating a very good product nobody is going to know that it is a good product unless you are able to create some compelling and eye-catching marketing strategy. This is why many people advise you to input the same energy in your marketing as the energy that you used to create the product in itself.

linneasandel

Hello,
For making your business or products famous globally, there are so many strategies to apply. There are two ways of creating good brand visibility one is offline marketing and another one is online marketing.

Online Marketing:-
1. SEO
2. Use social media channels to share your products
3. Run PPC ads
4. Do email marketing

Offline Marketing:
1. Promotional Products
2. Flyers
3. Newspapers
4. Business Cards
5. Banner Signs

For promoting your products, one of the best ways is promotional products. I have seen the positive result of it. I have imprinted promotional products with my brand logo and name and distribute them among the target audience which helps me to spread good brand visibility. This is the great way you can choose ever to promote your products. People will use your branded products and will appreciate you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days businesses are not selling just products, they are selling a lifestyle. You are not just buying iPhone, a mobile phone, you are buying the lifestyle as promoted by iPhone marketing campaigns. That's how a product becomes a global phenomenon by appealing to the masses and selling a lifestyle.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though I do not use the mobile handsets mentioned by the OP, I know these sets. However, I have never heard of BBK Electronics. Thanks for sharing this case study to enrich my knowledge on marketing. Marketing plays a huge role in generating sales. If you can develop a good strategy you can sell easily.