How Many Passive Income Do You Have?

Bisolami

Verified member
I know that we all are making money from different ways and some people do not even have to work before they make money because they are making money from their passive income. Some of them either originated their passive income or inherit it from their parents or other people.

Someone like me does not have a passive income because I do not have enough money to start up one and I also do not have any property that I inherited from anybody so I am not making money from any passive income for now but I hope to do so in the nearest future and I am already saving for it.

I know someone who is making money from passive income that he inherited from his family members and he is making money from one other passive income that.

The good thing about passive income is that you are surely going to make a lot of money from and it also depends on the kind of passive income that you have invested in but I don't think there is a way you will lose when you invest your money into any kind of passive income.

How many passive income do you have?

Ganibade

Verified member
What comes to mind when you think of "passive income"? Do you picture a life free from the strain and inconvenience of a regular job? Can you picture a life without setting aside money for things like groceries, gas, entertainment, vacation, etc.? Do you picture a life without having to worry about how you'll pay your bills in the now and the future? Everyone has a different conception of passive income.

Think about the concepts of "financial independence" and "financial freedom" now. What comes to mind?

Think about the things you haven't done in life because you don't have the time or the money. Maybe your travels haven't been as extensive as you'd like. Perhaps you didn't purchase the home you had always desired. Perhaps you lacked the funds to return to school.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Not at the moment, apart from cryptocurrency. there are some cryptocurrencies I staked for passive income but I do not count that as a good passive income.

I'm trying as much as possible to build a reliable passive income for myself both on the internet and offline. Building passive income is not something that comes immediately because it takes a lot of hard work and consistency in order to set it.

Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the ventures I'm working on presently and I also have interest in starting my own website or the long run. They are good passive income sources.

TheBraveMorris

I have two sources of passive income right now. One comes from investing in rental properties, and the other comes from the stock market. Both of these things help me make steady money that I can count on.