Trading Discussion How many Forex pairs do you like to trade at the same time?

Dora Wi

I'm curious. I personally like the concept of only focusing on one or two pairs at a time, that way you can really get to know the chosen pairs and the economies behind it, which can be a good advantage. But I've also seen people mention trading with whatever is trending at the moment, that way changing the pairs they trade frequently and/or using many pairs at a time. What are your thoughts?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know anything about forex but from your analysis. It is better not to trade more than one can conviniently control at a time. And a trader needs to becareful trading with trending items. One needs to make a very good analysis before concluding on which item to trade on. This will help in making more profit.

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes of course it is good for you to depend on one or two pair at a time but those who really want fast money they prefer engaging them safe with the trending pair, but those who trading on different type of pair is sometimes risky because you might venture into the pair you don't really understand.

Ray Martinez

It is very important to choose a good broker in trading. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to get a good reward by trading. If the broker is good, you can make a profit by trading. Because of the spread of the broker is not good, then there are many problems when opening a trade. I am trading with Forex4you where I am following their advanced information advantages to make myself capable.