How L'Oreal, a cosmetics giant company planned to move into metaverse.

Flow-er

The metaverse world looks crazy to me, because I just can't phantom the rationale behind the concept. We know that the NFT and metaverse works hand-in-hand to bring us a virtual world of our own. In other words, the NFT is the backbone of the metaverse. It is one of the fastest growing technologies presently, surpassing all hurdles exponentially. The metaverse world is a space that almost all the giant companies are willing to occupy by all means. This is the reason for the massive adoption of the metaverse technology by so many companies and individuals. The interesting part is that it could be used to a world of our own. Build our dream houses, cars etc in the virtual world. Isn't that crazy?

L’Oréal, a leading cosmetics company based in France will explore the world of metaverse soon. The company planned to launched a virtual perfumes etc. The platform will allow the company's customers to trade and collect virtual cosmetics. This sound very impossible but it's very possible with the help of the metaverse. The users can browse through collections of cosmetics and costumes by L’Oréal and make purchases accordingly. These collections would be made into NFTs and will be available for purchase in the metaverse world.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I can't really wait to see L'Oreal invest big in the NFTs . It will be nice to see people shop virtual perfumes, virtual makeups and so on. You are very correct that the NFT and metaverse are working hand in hand and the metaverse would be fully utilised in the creation of the virtual cosmetics with the help of NFTs. That is basically the major thing that should be looked into.