How Long Have You Been Online Making Money

Olajidey

I started using an online platform to make money last year during the lockdown the period of convid 19, so I am always with my phone to browse the internet on how to make money online and boom I saw different ways in which I can stay on to make my cool money and also different scam site that just claim what they are not meant to be. And it has really help me financially as I can boost of my financial status all thanks to online earning.
So how long have you been making cool money online and how did you come across it.

Salimo 92

I have started my earning online journey since November 2019 so now it is 15 mounths almost , I have startes only with apps first time but after that I realise that apps is a pure waste of time then I came accross sites and the first time I discover that we can earn some many by commenting ( Paid forums ) it was at 23/02/2020 so it is almost a year from now , suring this period I have registred to many sites but unfortunately some of them scam me but thanks to forums that let me distinguish between scams and legit sutes .

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
I started making making money online since 2013. There are many different ways of making money online. One just need to focus and learn the way that work best. I make money from affiliate marketing, network marketing, selling online, procurement service, branding of gifts and promotional items, selling of cars accessories and many more. I have also make money from site that pay to read news and invite people.
Making money from online is real and there many legit ways to make it if only one can be focus and ready to work smart.

Sprite1950

I began in 2012 when I found a Q&A site called WebAnswers (which has now gone.) I eventually moved on and started working on Bubblews and then Chatabout, both also gone now. It was such an exciting feeling to find I could earn online. At the time I had just retired and wanted to find ways to fill my time. Even though I know I don't have to do it I still enjoy it all these years later although most of my friends think it is a waste of time to work for so little.

I suppose one day I will give up but I remember there was a lady on MyLot called Patsy who was in her 90s and still posting! In the end she went into a home and I don't even know if she is still alive. What an inspiration to us all though.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I started using an online platform to make money last year during the lockdown the period of convid 19, so I am always with my phone to browse the internet on how to make money online and boom I saw different ways in which I can stay on to make my cool money and also different scam site that just claim what they are not meant to be. And it has really help me financially as I can boost of my financial status all thanks to online earning.
So how long have you been making cool money online and how did you come across it.
It actually pains me that I got to know about making money online very late. I wasted all those time I was at home because of Corona doing nothing, but it is not too late. I started working online December last year and I hope to continue and do more. I don't have a digital skill I offer online, I just work in paid to post forums and it has been worth it. It has not made me rich but it takes care of some bills, I work on about 3 forums and I manage them well. I am hoping to get a skill I can offer on Fiverr or upwork for more bucks. Since I have started now no slacking.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I made my first money on the internet barely three years ago. That was when I signed up with Amazon associate programs. I made some commission on my website through my affiliate links.

Though, I have been trying different money making methods. I have tried information marketing, where you will locate a group of people with a common problem, come up with a solution for that problem and marketing to them.

The product can either be in form of ebook, audio format or a video calls depending on the needs of the people.

The problem with this is how to receive healing from different people around the world and get the product delivered today. The simple way out of this is to have it 2 check out account but it is very expensive for me.

Last edited:

Lekhraj19

Verified member
For me, online earning has started for me more than 6 months ago, and truly I would say that the lockdown thing helped me to explore as the college studies were not going as it was, and I was at home and till today. The first site through which I got the payment around 750 INR was Timebucks. I am using this still and it has increased its earning ways more. Then, in these months I went on exploring ways to earn via YouTube videos and blogs, and then via one video I came to know about the Trendri site.

These days have been great for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online has been part of me since 2016. I have involved in many online businesses that have fetched me money although some have scammed me which made me stop totally in 2017 until 2019 when I started doing cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately I was unlucky as blockchains then was wiped away. Then I stopped until early 2019 when I started trading in ripple again and since then I have been making money online. Though not consistently now because of my offline job. I only have much time to dedicate during weekends.

IamDozzy

Well, I haven't really made “cool” money online, but I started making money online as at 2019, that was when I fully launched into online business. Since then there has been some highs and there has been some lows but in all I am still hopeful o would get that big break in making online money. I started with forex trading then moved into writing articles online for publication. The pay for the online article writing was nothing to write home about so I had to quit. I am hopeful I would earn cool cash from trendri.

Ralphjoe

This thread or topic has taken me aback to when I never knew anything about online earning gigs, and to think that It hasnt been long since I started earning money online. I think I started online business on December 2nd of last year. That makes it a month and 2 days ago. It has all been a Rosy experience althrough for me because I was able to earn a lot online I never knew that I can be able to earn this much money online because I have tried several ways to which I can earn money but none of them has worked.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have only started making a really small amount of money this year. But the problem is that I am not earning enough money. The biggest problem is that Paypal is not supported in my country and almost 99% of the websites pay via Paypal only. I really hope that Trendri.com will soon add cryptocurrency payment option and my hopes are very high with this website. This online forum is very lucrative. I really wish to contribute high-quality posts in this forum and I really hope that the owner will compensate me with something in return. I really hope that the owner will soon add cryptocurrency as a payment option.

Georgeadawara

I have been scammed by different websites thousands of naira that I can't even recall but just got to hear about this web by friends and family trying to give a try and get some experience because I heard alot of good comment about this site just want to give it a try.

Donkiz

I still remember that early April of last year when the managing director of the organization where I work made an announcement through a podcast that some branches of our company are going to be temporarily shutdown, while the branches that will still be working will do that on reduced capacity as a result of covid-19 pandemic and the lockdown.

The next day, we divided ourselves into two groups, and each group will work five days every two weeks. Not knowing what to do with the other five days that I won't be at work every two weeks, and also the fear that the company might decide to downsize if this continues, so I started looking for plan B. Limited by options because of the lockdown, I have to move online for jobs.

That was how my online earning story started, and I'm happy that I have been able to increase my source of income through it.