How Long Have You Been Online Making Money

Olajidey

I started using an online platform to make money last year during the lockdown the period of convid 19, so I am always with my phone to browse the internet on how to make money online and boom I saw different ways in which I can stay on to make my cool money and also different scam site that just claim what they are not meant to be. And it has really help me financially as I can boost of my financial status all thanks to online earning.
So how long have you been making cool money online and how did you come across it.

cmoneyspinner

I started earning money in 2011 when I found a writing community that paid me $% for 1000 article views. From there I started signing up at various writing communities. Some od those sites did not last. But I earned while they were up and running. Then I joined paid-to-post forums and social blogging communities that paid for your activities – posting, commenting, viewing, etc. Now I am active in communities where I can earn cryptocurrency. Things are looking up!

BuchiBankz

Though i just started, I can say it's not been easy to combined been online and my work together. I hope to achieve so much on trendri. Though have done some online job as well which came out as a scam, have equally learn drop shipping and am still mastering the act.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I started online business not long now. Two years back it was introduce to me by one of my friend.
He then told me that he has been making money online that I should come and try my luck. Since then I joins and started making money too though it was not easy but at my leasure time I do enter online be do one thing or the other to earn money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been making money online since 2012. I make money with paid to view ads and paid to read emails. Donkeymails is the first website that ever paid me online. I earn everyday just by viewing ads till the time runs out. They also send paid email to me. Whenever I opened the message and read, they will pay. Then I usually withdraw to solid trust payment processor. Solid trust was the first payment processor I ever used followed by liberty reserved. Liberty reserved was taken down by US government. I lost all the money I had with liberty reserved then.

Makah

I started online website about 2 years ago when I saw a great webiste online then and It was introduced to me by a friend even though I wasn't paid
Till now I haven't been paid on any website and I hope Trendri will break the Jinx
Am putting all my hope onTrendri and now I trying everything I can to make legal money
I have tried Survey sites, Questions site, Ptc sites and lots more

earnwithbestptcs

I started working with some legit PTCs but could not do any thing

Then luckily , i found a few good ones and now, i m earning $60-80/ month spending one hour a day

i dont want to misguide anyone - so frankly I did take upgrade and hired rented referrals

here are some proofs

feel free to ask any question
here is the guide i have prepared -https://earn-fixed-income-with-stable-ptcs.my-free.website/

omni_4_feb.JPG
ALLADSPAY.JPG

cmoneyspinner

I stated working online in 2007. That's not how long I've been making money online. When I first started I was trying to help my late husband with his online endeavors. He was trying his hand in a real estate endeavor. Then he tried drop-shipping. We spent a lot of time working on this together and none of it was successful. We finally gave up and then I decided to try to do home business projects on my own. It took years to earn money. One of my main problems was that I would sign up at sites and then within a year or two years the sites would shut down. Many did not pay men. It was until 2017 when I started making money consistently. But even to this day, it's a struggle.

Dorcey

making money online was jst introduced to me during the pandemic I.e convid 19 period so I haven't really be gaining much from it cause ave not been doing much on it, and i was not really paying attention to it that y i can't really say much about it

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Actually I have been online for quite some years now, honestly I started making money online illegally but eventually it is a very wrong thing to do then I turned a new leaf and decided to go legal. Well it has not been easy making money legally online compared to illegal way but I think I am still proud of the fact that I make every penny legally.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The journey has never been easy though cos it's jumping from one paying site to the other without seeing the real one to hold on to. Though, I started few years ago, and I have actually made few or lesser amount of money, but I am still hoping to find my luck someday.

Markataa

i was trying to make money from 2015-2016 and i started really earning in like 2019 there are alot of sketchy methods and pyramids which you can get into by trying to make money from in internet in the beggining

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is really fascinating how far that I have come in this online earning opportunity that I have found and I am really proud of myself for not giving up even when there werepre than enough reasons to do so. I am getting to over a year already and the experience has been blissful.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I made my first dollar March last year so if we are going to calculate it means that I am more than a year old into making money online. Dime forum and then bizdustry we are the first forums that paid me online and now I am trying to see if I can go into freelancing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I made my first dollar March last year so if we are going to calculate it means that I am more than a year old into making money online. Dime forum and then bizdustry we are the first forums that paid me online and now I am trying to see if I can go into freelancing.
Nice one, I've been online for the past 1 years now and I've been making some money online but most of the money I make online i use it to pay some bills and buy data subscription for my phone, sometimes for you to be able to make reasonable amount of money online you just need to learn a skill that is all.

Snazzy001

I just started with trendri, and trendri will determine if online work really worth it or i should continue with the offline businesses am sure of.if it pays, i will continue with the online earnings until infinity.i have been someone who doubts online workers, i see it as something impossible.

Dartho

I really don't come online just because of money alone, but use the opportunity to learn a lot of ideas on forums such as Trendri. I usually spend about 5 hours online for money and leisure.