How long does it take to make money

Mastergp

Verified member
Making money does not haves fix time it depend on the person making the money, the determination of the person in making the money, if he or she is serious about making the money, many people do misused their opportunity to make money, instead on focusing on their business they put their interest or less important activities that may not bring them money or any valuable thing, it would only keep them in the shadows of poverty and no one would love to stay in such a place, but instead much effort is needed if one is interested to make money in this period of time, some people still haven't find of realize their goal in life they just follow the winding any direction it pushes them but each one is encourage to pilot is future so as to move in the right direction expected of him.

Making money is important if any one want to survived because with the money had he could provide for his need and that of his family not making him vulnerable to failure.

Your last line is apt I think anyone can make money at any point in time especially if you are working online. I always say that money can be made you just need to avoid being lazy and focus on money making. Like the economists have stated our needs are numerous but the means of accomplishment is limited and that's the truth.

So if the ideology Is true then we need to keep hustling or working because we would always need money. One without money is a total failure to the family especially as a man. So it is good to always look for money because we can't just do without money. And the thing is they sellers are not ready to hear stories so they don't want debtors so it is you buy or you go away. With this money needs to be made whether we like it or not.

I quite agree that making money online does not have a fixed time. I laugh whenever I see a headline like "how to make 1k dollar within a week" and such like that. I am not saying its not possible but no one can say specifically when his or her online job or business will start to bring money. I have seen blogger who get their blog approved for Google adsense within 3 months. And I have also seen blogger who have to wait till 9 months before his website was approve for Google adsense. The point I'm trying to make is that there's no fixed time to make money online, so don't put pressure on yourself.

When it comes to making money, there is actually no specific time frame, two persons could go into the same line of business but it is very possible for one to start making money first before the other. In most cases the amount of effort you put into the business might determine how fast you would start making money, in other cases your business location is also another factor, being at the wrong location might make it difficult to start making money on time.

There are different ways money are being made . A lot of people are making their own money offline while some people are making their own money online depending on business they do , which indicate that the most important thing we have to put into consideration is the type of jobs we do.

Those people that are working online probably will have opportunities to make money anytime they are free mostly on spare time because they can organise the type of online business they are doing to fit into the time they have . ..

People that are working offline will always have little possibility of organising their work to fit into their time because everything is well organised and you are only to work in the morning to a certain time depending on the type of business organisation you are working with. ..

For me I spend almost three to four hours every day to make money online..