How Long Does It Take To Make Money as a Content Creator

Mika

VIP Contributor
Content creation (video making, blog/article writing, graphic arts, etc.) is one of the most lucrative career fields. If you are good at content creation, you can make a lot of money. However, how long does it take to start making money as a content creator?

If you are consistent, it will take 6-8 months. In this time frame, you can monetize your youtube channel, you can start receiving traffic on your blog or website, or start getting high-paying freelance gigs. However, you need to be good at content creation.

How do you exactly find the right content?

This is an important question because as a content creator, it is very important to find the right topic because substance matter most to the content creator. You will have to read a lot, travel a lot and talk to a lot of people for ideas.

How do you build an audience?

Without an audience you cannot earn, therefore, you need to build an audience. You can do this by constantly promoting your content through different channels and also SEO.

Thanks for sharing , I do not know the type of content creator you are talking about ,. But I know a content creator to be a situation in which people can write content professionally either for their Facebook page or their website.

I know it is one of the most high demanded niche out here for anyone who can acquire , but now at the same time it is also saturated because so many people are writing content and might require a lot of marketing strategy for you to succeed of the name. That's by the way because everything can be achievable with dedication and focus.

I think a professional content writer should be able to start earning in the first two months after completion of all the necessary training. Sometimes it will depend on your area of concentration because it seems some people will sometimes just to concentrate in a specific niche this might limit your possibility of earning much.

Although it is undeniable, content creator is a very promising job, but to be able to monetize your youtube channel requires special requirements such as you must have joined the Youtube partner program, your channel must also have a minimum of 1000 subscribers and have been watched more than 4000 for for 12 months. and make sure you have linked your channel with Adsense. In general, Youtubers are famous and can make big money, the main group consists of celebrities or famous people, the second group is people who look good looking, and have a good voice or are pleasant to hear, and in general they do not work alone, but consist of several person or a team.

It depends on what kind of content you are creating, your content creation skills and the platform you are using. If you create videos, you can start making money just in one month. Let's say you are very good at creating videos and you create high quality and engaging videos. You can publish your videos on tiktok. Tiktok is the fastest growing social media platform. You can easily build 1000 followers in less than one money (provided you create engaging content). If you have 1000 followers, you can love stream and receive gifts. On youtube you don't even need followers to make money from short videos. all you need is to publish useful and interesting videos that get a lot of views. If you use freelance sites, you might also be able to make money within few weeks by selling your content writing services. You can also make money in less than one month by publishing ebooks on Amazon.

If you're good in content creation and you're getting enough traffic to your channel, it may not reach 8-9 months before you got it monetise. Traffic is the most important thing in monetising your contents. For instance, google require you to have numbers of views on your channel or blog before they will approve it for Google adsense.

There's no time frame to get your website or youtube monetise. If you follow the right procedure and the contents is well created, google will fast in monetising it.

Most people who are into content creation seriously give it a year to start obtaining serious results. I have seen many of them do it successfully while I'm still thinking of it.

The patience to keep creating content without results is hard especially in the first three months. It's why I believe that content creation to make money is not for someone without a source of income to pay their bills. You may also need to use money for tools and resources on your blog or vlog at the same time, which will discourage anyone who is just after fast money.