how is the cost of living and saving related

Axis

Banned
cost of living can be defined as how a person can provide for his or herself at a particular period of time.
and we all know that money is needed in order to provide for oneself. and we don't see any of money one would find it difficult to provide for his herself.

but how does saving affect the cost of living?
as we all know when the demand for a particular kind of good is know the seller won't have profit in such a good so in other words he will have difficulty in saving up money which can affect his of living

but when the demand for a good or services is high this will bring in more consumers to the seller in other words he or she will make profit and this will give him or her the opportunity to save up money and in turn improves his or cost of living so therefore savings and cost-of-living are actually related with the savings the cost of living will actually depreciate but when there is an availability of constant and meaningful savings the cost of living will improve tremendously.

so it is vital that a seller gives attention to his or her goods properly if he or she notice any changes we need to make immediate adjustment by changing his or her prize in order to fit into the tests and demand of the consumer in order to make more profits which he could save and improve his or her cost of living.

cmoneyspinner

Some people say that they can not save money because of the all of their money is spent paying their daily living expense and payig off debt that ws needed for their daily living expenses. In other words, every penny they make is related the cost of living. But I read some financial advice a long time go and I think it's wise. The person said that when you get your paycheck, pay yourself first! Even if it's as small as putting $5 in a savings account every 2 weeks, do it! And don't touch it!! Over the years, if you keep on living, your savings will keep on growing. That, to me,is how cost of living and saving are related.