Buying How important to notice the expiring date?

What do you want to buy?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This can be funny some time that if we ask almost every body that when they buy goods how often did they use to check expiring date almost 80% will say they don't use to check it.
This is very bad and we use to take as if it has no effect on us but it does in the sense that ,some of those goods that has expire if will mistakenly consume them it can affect our health and may even cause death.

If we use the product that has expire like tyre for car it can lead to accident that may claim lives.
As human being we need to take cognisance of all this thing in our daily life.
I believe expiring date of the goods or product should be properly checked. How important did you think expiring date is?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I've come to realize that humanity is lost so whenever I buy a new product. Either edible or not. I check the expiring date and I do so even before paying for the goods. I once bought an expired soda and even drank it unknowingly. It went bad for me. Even bottled water expires. We must live in this world the way it is and that is by taking safety precautions.

Why are expiration dates important for consumers to pay attention to? Drug expiration dates reflect the time period during which the product is known to remain stable, which means it retains its strength, quality, and purity when it is stored according to its labeled storage conditions

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Why are expiration dates important for consumers to pay attention to? Drug expiration dates reflect the time period during which the product is known to remain stable, which means it retains its strength, quality, and purity when it is stored according to its labeled storage conditions
To me i belive that every product produced always carry expiring date which is very important and essential.
Before one will get or buy a product the first thing to do is to look keenly to the expiring date so that the drug will not affect se one negatively.