How important it is to have a better business location.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I am always emphasized and make it mandatory in majority of my thread and comment posted earlier how important it is for an individual to establish his or her business in the right and proper location sometimes it is not all about having low cost of production in your business or possibly having no business revenue that may lead to the downfall to the bankruptcy of a particular business but whether it is particularly where the business is being situated that totally makes a particular business to not make profit and output and even productivity as expected and as planned . The location of a business is very important today successfulness and to the flourishing of a business and if you mistakenly establish a business in an area where it can never flourish possibilities are it will lead to the business bankruptcy or possible to its liquidation .

In order to avoid all the unnecessary trauma that your business may possibly face it is advised that you must first of all start from placing the business in the right and proper location even before planning of the business . It is indeed true that planning a business is a separate thing than establishing a business because when you plan for the business you also plan the location of the business but if you establish a business you possibly have only brought it into existence and it is only left on your decision to make the business prosper all succeed depending on the plans you had .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The location of sighting of a business should absolutely be the most initial things that you most definitely find and sort out before intending to establish your business this is possibly due to the fact that without proper location and sufficient location for your business there is every possibility that your business would not make profit as you intended it to and as you planned it to . The population of the business must be sufficient in order to boost the business profit and the business capital most importantly the business should not be established in an area where it turns out that it is absolutely and completely hidden from the eyes of people possibly your clients and customers .

According to assumption and strategy it is advised that if a business is of a buying and selling site or a one that sells consumer goods and commodities that are quickly and swiftly perishable it is advised to situate your business in an area with higher population because they hired the population the higher the ability for you to get your business products or goods and commodities sold out . To be very sincere and honest the success of a business totally and obviously depends in its location .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Location will always play a very important role when we think of establishing a business . For me personally I think that should be the second thing to be put into consideration after they needed capital has been raised. Without proper location no matter how potential your business may be , the possibility of the business succeeding is very low . .

I can understand a situation in which a business may not likely have a good location but they stays in a bad location and produce their products and later transport it to a location in which the products are needed . This can also help because at least you have meet your ideal customer and the needed clients that will help patronize your business . But at the same time it is a little bit stressful since you have to do the fueling and handling of all the transportation .