How I Manage My Finances As A Personal Finance Influencer

Yusra3

Banned
As a personal finance expert and influencer, I'm constantly asked how I manage my finances.

The truth is that it's not always easy to keep track of all of your expenses. In fact, it can be really hard to stay on top of things when you're working full-time and trying to raise a family.

But there are ways to make sure your money is going toward the right things! Here are six steps that will help you stay organized:

1) Create a budget. A budget helps you figure out how much money you actually have available each month and where it's going. You don't want to spend more than what's in your bank account and if there's any leftover money at the end of each month, then something isn't working right!

2) Track every purchase by category (like groceries or gas). This way, if something goes wrong (like getting too many credit card bills), then you'll know exactly what happened and where it came from by looking at this list of purchases together with their corresponding categories (like "groceries").

3) Use a budgeting app that helps you stay organized and on top of spending. It also has an automatic savings feature so that even if you forget to put money in account, it will automatically deduct money from account at the end of each month.

4) Make sure to spend less than you earn by using credit cards wisely and paying off high-interest debt as soon as possible (which helps you save money in the long run).

5) Don't pay for cable TV or internet unless it's absolutely necessary and then only because it's so much cheaper than buying a streaming service or going through an overpriced bundle (which can be hundreds or even thousands of dollars).

6) Don't buy clothes unless they're on sale or something that looks good on you! Instead, buy inexpensive basics like jeans, dresses, shirts/tops/jeans combos etc., which are easy to mix up with different outfits when needed (and also allow you to get away with wearing things that may not look great on others).