How I make $20000 Weekly

Ahmadukteam

Now listed on CoinMarketCap and the live price is displayed on Trust Wallet. Also on Poocoin. But Liquidity will be locked until April 2022 as reported...

✅ Make sure you understand: ICO token and AIRDROP token locked up to 22 April 2022. That’s mean with airdrop token you can’t transfer, can’t trading , can’t swap before 22 April 2022
Unlock plan : 10% per month from 22 April 2022

✅ There is no lock plan for Pancakeswap trading, the number of Terk that can be sold depends on the amount you buy in Pancakeswap

Victorial

This is a typical example of a click bait. You obviously did not make #20,000 a week, you could have gotten some amount of raindrop (Terk) that worth $20,000. This is an airdrop and it is mostly locked liquidity. Meaning that you can't sell, trade, or exchange the tokens until the date it will be unlocked. I have also seen this airdrop and I have been trying to get the tokens but I could not win any yet. Hopefully, I will get some TERK tokens. You never can tell if truly you will be allowed to exchange the tokens later when it is released

Immilash

Earning $20,000 per week that's not possible but by what you've just said you can earn that amount without investing a dime,for me I don't think if it's possible, even if you invest lot's of money you can hardly gain that amount on a weekly basis I don't think if it's possible and for airdrops,are you still earning money with airdrops? For me I have never find success with airdrops it even makes me discouraged I have given up on airdrops but they are some people that earns a considerable amount with airdrops but it's hard to find a real paying airdrops because most of them are fake and scam.you have made mention of how to earn $20,000 per week but you don't throw more light on it we will much appreciate it if you explain what you just said better, thwenty thousand dollars is a pretty much amount but I really doubt if one can earn that amount without good investment. You can only earn that amount if you invest lot's of money but you can't earn it without investment. We will appreciate it if you throw more light on this, I will wait to see your response thank you.

Moni

Like seriously? You made $20000 just a week? wow then you won a jackpot. But the truth is I don't know what you are talking about so I can't say it too good to believe but I think it will be too convincing to show your payment proof. This will let a lot of people to belief you.

A

AMIR786

In my opinion it's not true
Like seriously? You made $20000 just a week? wow then you won a jackpot. But the truth is I don't know what you are talking about so I can't say it too good to believe but I think it will be too convincing to show your payment proof. This will let a lot of people to belief you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Earning $20,000 per week that's not possible but by what you've just said you can earn that amount without investing a dime,for me I don't think if it's possible, even if you invest lot's of money you can hardly gain that amount on a weekly basis I don't think if it's possible and for airdrops,are you still earning money with airdrops? For me I have never find success with airdrops it even makes me discouraged I have given up on airdrops but they are some people that earns a considerable amount with airdrops but it's hard to find a real paying airdrops because most of them are fake and scam.you have made mention of how to earn $20,000 per week but you don't throw more light on it we will much appreciate it if you explain what you just said better, thwenty thousand dollars is a pretty much amount but I really doubt if one can earn that amount without good investment. You can only earn that amount if you invest lot's of money but you can't earn it without investment. We will appreciate it if you throw more light on this, I will wait to see your response thank you.
That is not really possible , I was really hoping to see a better way of making the 20,000 Dollars as he just stated in the headings of his post but just to find out that he is talking about airdrop , I have engaged in so many AirDrop until recently which I have chosen not to engage in airdrops anymore because of the high rates of scam In most airdrop I have come across ...From all indication there is no possible way you can make up to that amount from this , The highest amount I have seen someone making from airdrop is $300, so the poster saying that it is possible for us to make such amount of money from this is not likely to be possible, you can make a reasonable amount of money online that can be able to sustain you on daily basis but we shouldn't just look for an opportunity to make so much money because most of them are not likely to be the best way and even if you have an opportunity to make up to that this won't be for a long time.. I am always very sceptical when anyone goes such opportunities of making so much because they are not always true.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have taken this post serious if the poster wasn't talking about airdrop. The amount you quoted in the title is somehow incredible but I didn't doubt the title because in the online market, nothing is impossible. But reading through the post gave me another feeling because it is impractically possible to make such through airdrop and even you said weekly. Are you aiming making such with airdrops that are known for fraud? Dont let us believe everything we see online for goodness sake ,it makes us dummy.

Immilash

That is not really possible , I was really hoping to see a better way of making the 20,000 Dollars as he just stated in the headings of his post but just to find out that he is talking about airdrop , I have engaged in so many AirDrop until recently which I have chosen not to engage in airdrops anymore because of the high rates of scam In most airdrop I have come across ...From all indication there is no possible way you can make up to that amount from this , The highest amount I have seen someone making from airdrop is $300, so the poster saying that it is possible for us to make such amount of money from this is not likely to be possible, you can make a reasonable amount of money online that can be able to sustain you on daily basis but we shouldn't just look for an opportunity to make so much money because most of them are not likely to be the best way and even if you have an opportunity to make up to that this won't be for a long time.. I am always very sceptical when anyone goes such opportunities of making so much because they are not always true.
That's true. There are many ways to earn that Amount online by making good investments but for airdrops I don't think if you can make that amount in a year not even on a weekly basis. As I said earlier I don't trust anything that has to do with airdrops because most of them are very fake and scam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's true. There are many ways to earn that Amount online by making good investments but for airdrops I don't think if you can make that amount in a year not even on a weekly basis. As I said earlier I don't trust anything that has to do with airdrops because most of them are very fake and scam.
We really have to be careful because if we are not careful we might even be at risk of falling into the hands of scammers ,most especially when they are brought out something like this which tells people that we can really make so much by not investing or by not doing anything.. when I have an opportunity or sees a way to make money online it must be something I really have to work hard to be able to make money but a situation in which people claim that you don''t really have hard but you will be able to make so much money I will be so sceptical and I will choose to avoid such situation, I have heard a lot of people who have been scam on the internet just because they will just looking for a quick ways to make money and if people are not really careful they might still fall into the hands of scammers.. I was almost a victim of this some few years ago when someone almost had me of $20 and something I didn't understand, I have also learnt from the experience of others that is why I am always trying so much as possible not to fall a victim of this anymore.

Immilash

We really have to be careful because if we are not careful we might even be at risk of falling into the hands of scammers ,most especially when they are brought out something like this which tells people that we can really make so much by not investing or by not doing anything.. when I have an opportunity or sees a way to make money online it must be something I really have to work hard to be able to make money but a situation in which people claim that you don''t really have hard but you will be able to make so much money I will be so sceptical and I will choose to avoid such situation, I have heard a lot of people who have been scam on the internet just because they will just looking for a quick ways to make money and if people are not really careful they might still fall into the hands of scammers.. I was almost a victim of this some few years ago when someone almost had me of $20 and something I didn't understand, I have also learnt from the experience of others that is why I am always trying so much as possible not to fall a victim of this anymore.
Seriously it feels very bad to be scammed I have been scammed for $40 since then I make good research before I join any sites. Seriously I don't trust what this guy said about airdrops how is it even possible to earn that amount on a weekly basis that's not possible, most airdrops are nothing but fake and scam you will only waste your time without gaining anything tangible.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
To me, I think this is actually funny though it does not sound real to me, it sounded fake to me right from the title of the thread, well I do not know the country you typed this from but it is hard for me to believe that one could actually make that much amount of money in a week. Probably maybe some money will be needed to be invested in order to make such amount of income per week, it is already starting to sound too good to be true and when it is getting to that stage, I would advise anyone interested in trying it out to think twice and be very careful

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There's no way one can earn real $20k from an airdrop, I took time yesterday to understand how they work, I wasn't surprised at what I found this airdrops are just another marketing schemes for mushy crypto owners, they create airdrop to get some buzz around their coins and inexperienced newbies will jump on it thinking they will get rich from it, I bet if it's possible to make that much, they won't even bother to share it with the public.

I understand sometimes as a beginner, falling into this kind of obvious scams are inevitable, you need to understand that to succeed you need to be wiling to work very hard, no one will give you a hand out, get your ass to work, learn a skill and monetize it, if not, you'll just be chasing unrealistic goals, I've been there I've done that, a wise man once said 'A word is enough for a wise.

Kingstone

All I see is that people are really desperate to make money. The thread was created about 7 hours ago and it has gotten many comments. The thread is undoubtedly manipulative and I do not think it should be allowed. I could see the disappointment in our faces when we find out that the poster was talking about the airdrop. Well, some airdrops might cost that amount especially if you join in the first batch during the distribution phase. You can't even say you are $20,000 richer even though you got the airdrop. It can be false. It can be rugpull like Squid game community token. So do not be over joyous even though the coin was listed.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To make such money from new coins means you need to dump the coin and sell off. Even Metamask coin and the Terkehh token are locked up till some time in the late part of 2022 before you can be able to trade it. And to have a coin that worth that value means you need to buy large amount of new coin and when it increases a little in value then you can sell off, to make real money but it's risky cos you may buy and it won't increase in value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Seriously it feels very bad to be scammed I have been scammed for $40 since then I make good research before I join any sites. Seriously I don't trust what this guy said about airdrops how is it even possible to earn that amount on a weekly basis that's not possible, most airdrops are nothing but fake and scam you will only waste your time without gaining anything tangible.
We just have to be careful at all cost and that is what I have been trying to do ,because I cannot imagine a situation in which I am being scam of my money, the money I actually work for , this is not always something of a great experience,, even before I join any website I have to do my own research and possibly I have to also seek the advice of people who have been in the platforms before to understand their legitimacy before I make any attempt to join , even though we may have an opportunity to work on paid to post website to make money and they are paying us does not really mean every other website on the internet are just the same, if you were scam of the $40 I think you should create a post on this to tell us about your experience with the website... This will make us to understand and everyone can know so as to avoid the website because I cannot afford to be scam of such money by any website who promise to give me something in return, it'll actually be a nice idea if you can create a post concerning that for everyone to stay clear off such a website.

Skysaint

Verified member
Laughs. For some reasons I find this funny. This is one of the ways to know a scam site or project. How can one be earn that amount weekly? How do the site owners earn money from the whole thing. I was shocked when I saw the thread topic so I opened it hoping that he made a mistake with the figures but I guess am actually wrong.
Well, I don't know much about airdrops as am not a fan of it but one thing I do know is that, you can't possibly earn that much from it. My friend actually did this kind of stuff early last year and he got about $64,000 but guess what? It had no value and the coin was unknown. Even up till date the coin has not yet been known talk less of it having a value. So I will urge you to stay clear of those kinda airdrops.

Ahmadukteam

Now listed on CoinMarketCap and the live price is displayed on Trust Wallet. Also on Poocoin. But Liquidity will be locked until April 2022 as reported...

✅ Make sure you understand: ICO token and AIRDROP token locked up to 22 April 2022. That’s mean with airdrop token you can’t transfer, can’t trading , can’t swap before 22 April 2022
Unlock plan : 10% per month from 22 April 2022

✅ There is no lock plan for Pancakeswap trading, the number of Terk that can be sold depends on the amount you buy in Pancakeswap
Is not a token is a mining app

Ahmadukteam

Laughs. For some reasons I find this funny. This is one of the ways to know a scam site or project. How can one be earn that amount weekly? How do the site owners earn money from the whole thing. I was shocked when I saw the thread topic so I opened it hoping that he made a mistake with the figures but I guess am actually wrong.
Well, I don't know much about airdrops as am not a fan of it but one thing I do know is that, you can't possibly earn that much from it. My friend actually did this kind of stuff early last year and he got about $64,000 but guess what? It had no value and the coin was unknown. Even up till date the coin has not yet been known talk less of it having a value. So I will urge you to stay clear of those kinda airdrops.
Its not a airdrop is an application guys

Ahmadukteam

Ok I will send you guys the proof here

Attachments

• IMG-20211110-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20211110-WA0011.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 0
E

eldavis

I guessed you used the title to gain the attention of people, I actually clicked with the expectations of seeing if it was actually possible to make twenty thousand dollars within a week, cause it sounds almost impossible depending on what you are doing, only for me to come in and see a completely different story. I believe you are talking about airdrops right.