How I earn easy $3

Finger Geek

Verified member
I will day that this is the website that gives free easy money daily. Lootup is a website that pays members for completing task and offers, doing survey and playing games. The best part of this website is that members are given free daily spin that has reward of to 500 points which is equivalent to $0.5.

With the payment receipt that I received to my PayPal account and on the email message that I received. I saw payment sent from Adcend Media LLC. This made me to know that the website is know by the popular affiliate program called Adcend Media. So with this we should also agree with me that the website is very legit.

There are many ways to make money on the website. All you need to do first is to register in the website by clicking here and create an account. The sign up process is fast. After signing up. You can click on the "earn" tab and select from the options and start earning money. You can choose on survey, offers or completing task. There is another part that allows members to earn free rewards. Here you can participate freely or pay with points. The winners are rewarded with some points.

They just included a new segment where by members can play game and earn while doing so. Lastly the part I like most and it is the only option that I choose is the spin segment. You will be given free 1 spin every day with reward up to 500 points which is equal to $0.5. with this only , I have been able to earn up to $3 in just free day. And it does not take me up to 5 mins to login and spin daily.

There minimum payout is $1 via PayPal, Bitcoin and gift cards. This is my payment proof below and my balance

Remember to sign up now and start earning today. lootup.me

Screenshot_20220219-203549.png

Screenshot_20220302-143704.png

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is the first time I am going to hear about this website. But I don't think I can't sign up with this website as watching video is the only tangible thing I can do on the website to make money.

Video will consume data and it is costly to renew a subscription over here. so I always look out for you money making model that you not cost me much that you can but brings a good return on investment.

This is the reason why I like get paid to post website. It is possible to make consistent income with get paid to post forums. The major way to make money with the website you share with us is survey.

The problem is that paid survey is not always available. Therefore it is impossible to make consistent income with that website.

Also the website is making use of PayPal to payout withdrawal request. This will be another problem as my country is not allowed to operate a full functioning PayPal account.

I am going to sign up with the website if it happens that they are using cryptocurrency to make payment there. This will be pretty much easier for me to withdraw my earnings.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
From what you are posted right now , it is obvious that they are only making use of pay pal as their means of sending out payment .
This is already a very big turn off for me because even if I decide to go there and start becoming active, it will be really difficult for me to be able to cash out whatsoever money I even managed to earn on the platform .

Another factor is that the reward they're giving is not so much compared to what you are showing here . They are more like one of those paid to click websites that deceive people into just becoming active for a very long time and then realising that they are wasting so much time when the reward cannot be compared to how much time they're spending there .

This is usually the main reason why I do not even bother to start getting involved in activities concerning this website at all .

I believe that the same energy which you are deploying to get this amount of money on the website can be used to make same and even much more on posting websites that we are currently using to make money.

Sikapa

Verified member
This is a good way to make money but I myself normally afraid of survey sites because most of the survey sites don't work in all countries.

I have tried numerous site and some of them even pay small money which makes it a waste of time in registering a survey sites.

Finger Geek

Verified member
@kayode10 @Bookwormlux

This is a genuine website and if you noticed from what I posted you will see that the website is owned by well known and the best affliate Marketing website called Adcend Media. I did not know this untill I received my first payment. The website is not a paid to click website that you will waste your time and that it will take forever to make $1.

This is a website that pays for doing surveys and also completing tasks and offers. They pays for downloading apps and games. Like I said from what I posted earlier that they just introduced a new form of making money which is by playing game and getting paid. This can only be done on there app.

And with the issue of earning with the surveys, offers and payment option which is PayPal. As you both are Nigerian , I am also a Nigerian. Which means to do the surveys and offers and not always available for Nigerian. This is the part I am going. They offers free 1 spin dailyof which we can earn reward of 500 points which is equal to $0.5. But some times you might not be lucky and earn try again. Since it doesn't require more effort but only not up to 5 minutes of your time daily you can earn $3 in just 2 weeks like I have earn just by spinning everyday.

I was lucky with my first day and second day that for that 2 days I spinner 500 points each making it 1000 point = $1. And concerning the PayPal issue I can give you an app that will help you open a verified PayPal account using your NIN number and you will never get blocked.