How foreign investment could be attracted by privatisation.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The privatization policy was designed to enable individuals , private or corporate organisations to have full control in the ownership and control of government businesses such as public companies and corporations . This idea is has helped to develop good and efficient management of enterprises they also assist individuals to participate in economic related activities through the ownership of this Enterprise , and as a result foreign investment will be attracted as a result of accomplishment been accomplished as a result of our efficient management .

Privatisation also improve the country's currency as a result of the rapid economic development and when foreign investors become aware of this it entice them to invest in the economy because of its attractive profits expected . Privatization provides general employment opportunities to several people in different areas of the economy public expenditure is therefore reduced mostly on enterprises that are not viable . Foreign investors I'm mostly attracted to invest their money in economics that are stable and whose economic development and cost of living are as best rates , so privatization of governmental resources among citizens makes cost-of-living to be at best rate and when foreign investors are of noticed with this they have no other choice than to invest in such economy .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Foreign investment can be attracted in a country where there is political stability and economic prosperity and growth, no investor will like to invest his or her hard earn income in a place where there is no peace. Just like in my country which happens the country that is housing the highest number of black skinned people in the world and we have the highest pollution in Africa and the largest economy in Africa. This automatically will draw the attention of investors to take a closer look at a country like mine. But they will still have to access the countries economic strength through other parameters, they will have to check the political stability, check the economic strength and look at other parameters that will make their business to do well here in my country. So if the economic situation is terrible and the currency of the country is not stable and keeps fluctuating this may discourage foreign investors. And if there is lack of peace in the country just like in the northern parts of my country where their is both religious and ethnic and political crisis is so rampant no one will like to invest there.

So a wise government works very hard to improve the economy in other to attract foreign investors.