How effective is the novelty labels of the wine bottles for social events?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was working as consultant of the Film Academy (in the Philippines) I was tasked to talk to a sponsor of the awards night. The sponsor would provide 200 bottles of wine with the label of the Film Academy Awards night. Isn’t that an amazing novelty for the organization to give away such wine bottles?

IMG_8353 wine bottle.JPG
The sponsor related to me that their marketing style had created a boom in their business. For a minimum of 50 bottles they create labels for occasions like weddings and even birthdays. But the high sales are the orders of corporations for their events that sometimes up to 1,000 bottles. Well, for my request to the sponsor we appreciate their offer of 200 bottles but I would prefer 250. They hastily agreed.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is a good way of advertising a brand or a business because that comes for the occasion to know about the brand on the label. If it is a occasion that would be attended by high profile or ranking people you know they will want to patronize them more and even pay better

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That is an amazing medium for branding purposes. Even I have done that for my brother clothing store. It helped us get recognition among the public and resulted in more footfalls.
It's a way to get a profound traffic and awareness. Labeling is a nice way to showcase the product to the world through label. This simple trick of Using labeling can boost the sales of any substantial products. But sometimes people don't get this, they don't know the power of a simple label.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is a very good marketing strategy , i think most times business people could adopt this and get sales in the place or vicinity they are adopting the business , when promoting the business all these certainly needs to be noted to improve the business demands , i have seen things like this on different occasion and its good