Get Paid to Write How easy it is to write and get paid??

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello fellow members in here! I have a question to ask we all in here and I hope to get a good comments from you all..
As for me it has not been easy to write and get paid on this platform ,because you must over use your brain so much so you could have what to write in here as your own thrend or topic so that we all could comment on...
If there is any platform we could also join to train us or put us through a way to write a very good topic on, in this site I will so much glad to hear from you guys...
My question still remain how easy or possible for you to get what to write on, in here as your topic so we could all comment on???

On how easy it is to make your contributions on this site or any other site, I would say it depends on how knowledgeable you are about topics revolving in this forum. You must have realized that conversations are usually about business, crypto currencies, forex trading, and other related things, so this should enable you to decide which aspect you are good at and always go to the concerned section to make your comments and create threads if you feel like too.
It is better to focus on only things that you are good at, so that you don't end up posting off points always.

The first thing I want you to know is that you can't give what you don't have. If you don't have idea about the topic which is being said there's no way you're going to contribute to it.

That is why some people find it difficult to come up with content to post on GTP sites. Their context is shallow, as a result they found it difficult to come up with something to write about.

Another thing is lack of creativity. Creativity calls for hard work and most people don't want that because they are looking for easy money.

The only way to prevent this is to take your time and read widely. Reading will help to expand your context. Reading helps to broaden your horizon. When you read wide, you have idea about a lot of things.

When you speak among the people, you are going to command respect because you know what you are saying and you're going to speak with strong conviction.

Last edited:
Go to some top blogs and see how their writers write. Read a lot of these articles and you would learn a lot in the process.

It gives you an insight as to how to better structure your articles and gain the attention of your readers.
Also, practice makes perfect. So when you read, go ahead and write something.For a lot of people, money is a good motivator that pushes them to write.
If you're like that, look towards writing some paid articles. That way you improve your skills in the process.

It's quite easy earning online through Trendri you just need to be a little bit creative with your post and I try and figure out creative article with a blazing headlines that would draw the interest of people towards your thread. You need to have a zeal and passion towards writing though it would be difficult at the start but it Worth it.
Don't stress yourself much just focus on thread which you really have a lot of idea on than waste your time figuring out what to type in a thread you have little or no knowledge about

You don't have to stress it if you don't have the idea on the topic you don't have to comment you only comment on the topic you understand better that's how it works if you say that you will be commenting on all topic that comes your way you might find it hard to relate with the topic. As for me I have the thread I do go and comment but on crypto, I don't go their what will I say am looking for there. I stick to business, making money, a business idea that's all.

Hello fellow members in here! I have a question to ask we all in here and I hope to get a good comments from you all..
As for me it has not been easy to write and get paid on this platform ,because you must over use your brain so much so you could have what to write in here as your own thrend or topic so that we all could comment on...
If there is any platform we could also join to train us or put us through a way to write a very good topic on, in this site I will so much glad to hear from you guys...
My question still remain how easy or possible for you to get what to write on, in here as your topic so we could all comment on???
For me writing comes naturally, I have been writing on different things since my high school and it seems I’m used to it now. I had a diary back then, that I was using to write on my numerous experience of life, so I got used to just writing daily. Writing here as well comes naturally, I go for a topic I will be able to contribute effectively to. So the secret is looking for topics you can effectively exhaust with more words here.

On how easy it is to make your contributions on this site or any other site, I would say it depends on how knowledgeable you are about topics revolving in this forum. You must have realized that conversations are usually about business, crypto currencies, forex trading, and other related things, so this should enable you to decide which aspect you are good at and always go to the concerned section to make your comments and create threads if you feel like too.
It is better to focus on only things that you are good at, so that you don't end up posting off points always.
@Bookwormlux you've highlighted the most essential points in your comment but I like to add few things. Having selected topics and/or threads that catch your fancy, you need to be creative enough to write threads, articles and comment that your readers can easily decode and understand what the content is about. A good writer should always pass information with his/her creativity.

Any one that tells you writing is easy is definitely deceiving you. It is difficult to pull off, especially when it has to be lengthy like trendri forum rule. But once you have started it you will get used to it more and getting easier. There is never a day that I don't spend up to 6 hours working on posting forums, I have gotten so used to it that my ideas flow easily. But at first I got fed up, it was not easy. However if you are determined to continue and not give up, you will find writing fun in the end.

It's not as easy as it sounds. You have to develop content because you cannot be lifting from the internet and this gives a bit of intelligence and time. Then you have to have internet and consistently remember to visit posts, make your comments and earn. Developing content takes a little bit of research and more of prowess in terms of summary. It has not been easy to write but the passion keep driving me to do more.

I've find it so easy at all typing for money on pay to post forum but because money is involved I just have to do it to make some passive income. I know that the evolution of these pay to post forum will be a blessing to some set of people who find typing as their hubby. Someone enjoy typing and count it as they are just playing, it will be easy for those people to make more money on sites like this.

It's easy in the sense that when you have quite a good amount of knowledge about any topic, and you have a good command on your English. Then, it becomes easy for you to write and earn. If you want to enhance your productivity, you need to work on your typing speed and hand-eye coordination while writing, because if you increase it you will definitely make a good amount in less time with your knowledge in less time. I have observed these factors that highly influence your earnings and the posts you make on these sites.

Also, at the same time content quality also needs to be considered too.

The writing must match the subject because in writing you may get many ideas that are not in the subject of the idea so organize your writing will take effort and you may label sub cases in separate topics to avoid jump from subject to subject especially this is most hard point in writing.

Well said @Freshkaz11, to horn your writing skills as swift as possible you need to pick areas of interest. Having areas of interest or Topics that naturally catch your fancy will help you derive the zeal to broaden your scope of understanding.
Also, it would help you develop the necessary skills to pass such information across to others. Lastly, it would be an effortless activity to you, in as much as the topic discussed is of interest to you.
I hope it helps.

Making money through writing and commenting on site is not an easy task. You need to really know what you are writing about or understand the topic before you can open a thread or make a comment on it. But it might not really be a difficult one if you are a good writer and have passion for writing. But if you are a good writer you can outsource it to freelance site and make more money through writing for people and organization.

The fact is that it depends on your passion and line of study. Writing is easy and comfortable for me being an author and article writer. But writing on different topics may be se tasking at times because it may be topics i know nothing about. So I have to depend on some search engine to guide me through the topics so I can write meaningfully and also make some impactful comments. That's why I like all these get paid to write. They widen our horizon of knowledge on different topics

For me writing is not so easy as I was afraid off writing but when I joined bizdustry, dimeforum and this platform so I get to know that what is writing actually.
We are studying since beginning and even still but our hand doesn't stop writing yet so it's a human nature that he tire off .
For me writing is not so easy .

I agree will be OP write up because is not that easy to write and get paid on this site because it involved you to be knowledgeable about the thread that you are going to comment on there some thread that you may not even have the idea of what the writer is saying and even opening a personal thread which involve you creating a topic and you must be constructive about what you are posting in your thread another to compel others in viewing and commenting on your thread so it's not that easy at all but I still appreciate this site for this opportunity given to us. Making money online Generally is not easy except those that have the information that can help you to her money in easy way and very fast online but such information is not common and people that have it are not ready to share it with others. I am still looking for and easy way to make money online even if I'm pay for such information I am ready to pay for it.

It's actually not in anyway easy to write and get paid, unless you are very passionate about writing. If reverse is the case then you would surely give up along the way. All this past few years i hates writing a lot but ever since I joined bizdustry and trendi I recently got a lot of passion for writing, few weeks back when i newly joined it was tiring writing long episodes and commenting but recently everything seems to have changed, i have gotten so much passion for writing, in fact writing has started giving me joy.