How does the qualities of money determine how it would be used

Mastergp

Verified member
Some people do not know the value of money they only view it as a pierce of paper carve in a rectangular shape, but they is more to how money should be handled, as a fragile paper it shouldn't be expose but pit inside a bag or pocket but squeezing it might cause the money to tear eventually.

Dumping of money into the ravine or waste being can't be seen as mince many people do this and I have fall victim to it at times but I have make several steps to help me prevent or stop that habit.
If one knows the value and qualities money it could help him to change that view he or she has for it and some of this qualities includes:

General acceptability:
Money must be generally acceptable by all in the society or country as a means of exchange. This shows the confidence people have in money.

Portability: The object that serves as money must be something that can easily be carried about from one place to the other, which means such object has to be light in weight.

Homogeneity:
Each unit of money must be the same in size, color and quality and be the same nationwide.

Durability:
The object that will serve as money must be able to last long,it must not be a perishable commodity, it must be able to stand the test of time.

Stability:
The value of money must be stable. The stability of its value will help business to be predictable and encourage lending and borrowing of money.