Saving Money How does piggy bank help some one to save money?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Recently my experience with saving attitude as really change drastically.

Before now I uses to save in my local bank Account very well but when I latter discovered that I use to go their and still withdraw what I has save and use it for something not really worth it.

But when I discovered that this thing still persisted latter opened addition two extra bank Account.

Could you belive that I still continued the same attitude.

So I had been eating about many people that do have piggy bank at and kept there money their safely for a good year without touching .

This time around I made my own piggy bank with iron covered without key to open it.

But after some month some thing happened though not warrant me to be looking for money at all cost but I still went to where I kept the piggy bank and manage myself to pull out money there by using tinny objects .

My question how does piggy bank can help someone to keep money save?

A K Rao

It is Ok to have a piggy bank at one's place. I have got a piggy bank made up of the earth. This is having only one slip at the top and there is no provision of taking out the money whenever we feel to have from it. I add some currency notes and some coins of big denominations and only break it open once it is full. The leftovers after the shopping can be used for savings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I recently created a piggyvest account, and I've learned many things about them, their features and how to lock my funds for some certain duration of time and earn some interest based on the amount I'm locking on their online banking institution. I think piggyvest bank is worth it at the meantime, it has proved to be legit, lots of people makes use of it locking their funds.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I recently created a piggyvest account, and I've learned many things about them, their features and how to lock my funds for some certain duration of time and earn some interest based on the amount I'm locking on their online banking institution. I think piggyvest bank is worth it at the meantime, it has proved to be legit, lots of people makes use of it locking their funds.
I think the application you just made mentioned will help since it would not allow some one to enter there and remove what had been save .

I belive if the time has been fixed that one would not be able to get any money out there until when the time set their laps will be better.
And I will like to test the app.

Richee84

Piggy bank is one of the oldest form of saving and it really require self discipline to operate it. The temptation will always come for u to take the money out but if u can discipline yourself well enough you will over come it. Even though I don't have or operate piggy bank but I still respect those that keep it. It really help to discipline you ability to spend money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the application you just made mentioned will help since it would not allow some one to enter there and remove what had been save .

I belive if the time has been fixed that one would not be able to get any money out there until when the time set their laps will be better.
And I will like to test the app.
Sure, that's what piggyvest is all about. Its simply here to help you be cautioned and avoid being in a haste spending. Every time i have demanding issues sucking away my funds even when i cultivate saving culture it won't still allow my funds be, I'll still remove it and solve issues after issues. With piggyvest safelock you can lock your funds till the said date before tampering with the funds saved on it.

Shigobad2020

Recently my experience with saving attitude as really change drastically.

Before now I uses to save in my local bank Account very well but when I latter discovered that I use to go their and still withdraw what I has save and use it for something not really worth it.

But when I discovered that this thing still persisted latter opened addition two extra bank Account.

Could you belive that I still continued the same attitude.

So I had been eating about many people that do have piggy bank at and kept there money their safely for a good year without touching .

This time around I made my own piggy bank with iron covered without key to open it.

But after some month some thing happened though not warrant me to be looking for money at all cost but I still went to where I kept the piggy bank and manage myself to pull out money there by using tinny objects .

My question how does piggy bank can help someone to keep money save?
This is a tempting question and i need to tell the truth , you can start using piggy bank only if you are able to control yourself , i have tried it twice and i always go there when I needed money, so i decided to keep it with my wife and she kept it for men and never gives me a dime when I feel like taking money from the bank. I realise its worth it at last when i saw how mich i have saved in a short period of time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Piggy bank has helped a lot of people do save money but the problem is that I have not really used it so I may not understand exactly how it works or how people we are able to save some amount of money with the application. I think if you're among those looking for what will help you save good amount of money then you should probably download the app.

Cinderella

I used to save using a piggy bank but I recently switch to saving using an online app. For me, it doesn't really matter what medium we use for saving. We can use the traditional way or the modern method. The only thing we need to change is our attitude. If we are not disciplined enough, we won't be able to save. If we could set aside short-term pleasures, avoid buying on credit just for showing off, and stop caring about what other people think, we will surely be able to save more.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think piggybankng is a very important means of saving if you are considering saving money over a long period of time without using a particular amount. All you have to do is just be putting small small amount of money into their everyday then decide whether to open it at the end of the year or after a few years.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I learned the habit of saving money when I was in grade school. Until now I have a piggy bank that is an empty biscuit can and a cardboard box. That's where I put my loose coins and extra money bills for my savings. I also have a woman's purse in my office table where I keep the bigger bills. Saving money is a good habit that can inspire us to be frugal and learn controlled spending.