How does cashcrate.com works?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Cashcrate is a website that pays you for doing simple tasks, like taking surveys or watching videos. You can earn up to $30 per survey and up to $5 per video. Once you've earned $30, you can request payment through PayPal or a credit card. Cashcrate offers two different ways of making money:

Surveys - Cashcrate offers both paid and free surveys. Paid surveys pay between $0.50 and $5 per completed survey, while free surveys will give you points but no money. The more points you have, the more surveys you can take and the quicker the site will pay out.

Video viewing - Video views are mainly used as an incentive to get people to sign up for other sites in order to earn money from them as well. However, you can also earn between $0.50 and $1 per video view depending on how much time it takes up your time and if it's a paid or free membership site.

Cashcrate pays out through PayPal or Amazon gift cards once you reach $30 in earnings (this may vary depending on your country).

Bisolami

Verified member
Honestly, I've not heard about this website before. It seems to be very nice and ill give it a trial. But how do you think starters like me will be able to make it big on such website? If you also have the link, you can send it to me so I'll be able to be under you and I hope that you guide me as soon as I begin to work on the website and you'll also explain how ill answer don't surveys there since I'm still a newcomer.