How Do You Plan Your Day To Make More Money Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, actually this is something that I always wanted to discuss with many people and I would always wanted to seek the opinion of many people regarding this. I have been noticing that the time has been running much faster than it used to do in the olden days. Indeed, it seems like the time is flying and we have very less hours available in our hands.

The lack of time has impacted our work schedule and productivity a lot. no matter how hard I try, I am just not able to work properly because I simply do not have enough time. The 24 hour period seems too short to sleep, eat, and manage your affairs. When we manage our personal lives, we simply do not have enough time to become more productive and manage our professional life as well.

It seems that the diversification of time is the only way to manage time and make money online as well. I have been planning a lot to diversify my money making hours in order to gain more time in hand so that I do not end up making less money. I have noticed that when I do not manage to use my spare time, I end up making a lot less money than I usually do. So, how do you plan your day? Can you tell me your personal experiences and provide some advice? Thanks!

E

eldavis

I don't usually have a specific plan though, I have so many activities to take care of offline so I just work online anytime I can create the time to do so. Back then I usually set a limit for myself but right now I just do the little I can do online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Time is the major decisive factor to how much we can be making online. But most time this time is not there for us. And the one that's there may be difficult to manage based on the programs that we have. This is how I manage my own time.

When I wake up early in the morning, after my prayer, the next thing is to make some comments. At most, I do make 3 or 4 comments every morning. I always make sure the topis I want to comment on is so easy and straight forward, this will save my time in racking my brain while commenting.

I don't always do any comment at work in the afternoon. I have made sure that I don't like my programs to affect the other. I don't want my offline job to affect the online ones. So I do make sure that I don't do anything through our my day at work.

Before I sleep too, I do make sure I make some comments. That's how I do manage my time. This has been a way of making sure I keep combining both off-line and online gigs. But during the weekends, I make sure I dedicate more time to what I do.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am just a beginner whenever it comes to making money online and as such I usually try to design my part in such a way that I can be able to learn and also be able to make the little that I can at least give that I am doing.

First of all I have offline commitments and this is majorly because I need money in order to buy a laptop and also to be able to purchase online courses that is going to help me in my journey.

After my offline job are usually dedicate about two hours every day in order to learn about new things which can be from blogging or how I can be able to have social media like Facebook and YouTube in order to boost my growth .

I will also dedicate another 2 hours to posting and get paid to forums where I can be making some few dollars with a little time and also interact with other people that can share for me meaningful knowledge that will help me in making money online.
I will then go back to designing my own how I will like it to be whenever I launch it .

Kendy

Verified member
Effective planning is necessary when it comes to making more money online. Each day, I plan myself to fit into my schedule and also create time to work online. Currently, I am working on Trendri forum and since there are limits to what an individual can post and also earn daily, it limits my chances of earning more and to construct quality 200 words on each comments and threads in a day is not even easy to begin with. I joined this site some few months ago and since then, I try to draft a schedule on my diary although, in most cases, I do not stick to it strictly but it guides me and help me to avoid wasting my time or placing my focus on things that are not unproductive.

One of the challenges that comes with working online or working from home is lack of concentration and this has affected me sometimes. Also, there are certain external factors which is beyond our control and no matter how we try, we cannot tackle it. Lack of electricity has been a major challenge for me because I do not have the means to purchase a solar or generator and this has impeded my chances of making money online, coupled with poor Network services.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, I am one of those who actually do not have enough time to spend on the internet. So what I do is that I usually plan my self well in order to achieve something tangible at the end of the day.

I always try as much as possible to divide my time to work on different platforms in order to make tangible amount of money every day. I dedicate some hours to paid to post platforms and I also dedicate some hours to learn something new that could help me make a lot of money on the internet.

I am currently studying how to do affiliate marketing and CPA marketing properly and it takes a lot of time for me or daily basis. making money online comes with a lot of challenges and that is the reason why anyone who is really serious must try as much as possible to bring the lot of time.

There are even people that do offline businesses and at the same time they also do online businesses. this is the major reason why it is very important you should try as much as possible to create a passive income stream for yourself on the internet.

Rachael

Verified member
Prior to this time, I never really had the insight of planning my day in making money online. I always just run an unstructured schedule in that, at my free time and if there are no restrictions, I would engage online and make some penny but I noticed this was not helping me because I kept on running out of time even when I had nothing vital to do. I realized that to make money online, I ought to take this job seriously and as such, I developed a structured schedule with the time allotted to each schedule and I try as much as possible to skip to it.

There are days when I am unable to be productive even in the most minute way. From the schedule I develop, I spend not more than 4hours on Trendri forums and at different intervals, where I spend 2hours and after I have engaged in my house chores activities, I engage online again for another 2hours. Working online has taught me time management and has also been a way out for me in making ends meet. I have diverted and inculcated the habit of discipline in other of my activities and also have the subconscious mind that, time waits for no man.