How do you meet your business and side hustle demands?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you want to make it as an entrepreneur, you'll need to be able to accept and adapt to new demands. The first thing you need to do is realize that your business isn't going to get easier with time. It will, however, become more rewarding. This means you have to learn how to manage your time efficiently and effectively, because it's all about managing the things that matter most in your life.

You can't go into business and expect everything else in your life to stay the same. You'll have more obligations, more stress, less free time and much less personal freedom than before — but that doesn't mean that those things should be avoided or ignored entirely. The thing is, if you're not making money, you're not going to be able to meet your business and side hustle demands. And if you can't meet your business and side hustle demands, then you will be stuck in a cycle of not working and not making money.
So how do you meet your business and side hustle demands?

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is not easy working on multiple fronts. Sometimes, we have to work on two or three online platforms while combining with a 9-5 job. Sometimes, I get exhausted and spent. But you have git to do what you have got to do to make money. That's the greatest motivation.

What helps me is planning and scheduling of activities. You would realize that you have to arrange your everyday according to the the task that are more pressing on schedule. As a writer, I schedule my writing times to the night. I write as many write ups as possible knowing that I would be leaving for my day job as soon as it is daybreak. Truly, one of the jobs must suffer. With me, my day job suffers. The only saving grace is that I have been promoted to a managerial position where my responsibilities are fewer. It is not easy at all working on multiple fronts.