How do you feel when you lack money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its quite weird to ask this kind of question, but I think is quite necessary to ask, because is uneasy for me to digest alone. I know how it feels to go broke as a man. Individual bankruptcy is simply like a disease, even when companies embark on a money reduction or bankruptcy, the employees suffers the heat at most, same happens to individuals without employment, or facing the rough end of economic hardship.

It feels very arkward to go broke without money called my own, to buy what I really need when I need it at most, even though it's not costly, but at least affordable base on my level of needs as an average man. It feels bad to spend a single day not even days broke, and not having sense of natural belonging of fiat value. Most people came online to find different gigs to engage themselves and earn money to sustain past this dreaded economic hardship caused by covid19 and stop all sort of dry pocket circumstances. Not primarily that they are passionate doing some kind of job, due to how this period is uneasy, they simply have to adjust to it, in order to meet up life's needs.

How will you feel when you go whole day bankrupt?

I've seen the majority contribution in this particular topic, and we all spoke in one voice, being in a situation of not having money is simply like when you're suffering from a dreaded disease. I don't think their is anyone around this Earth who will feel happy being broke.

Working online has really helped me to earn money to take care of my primary needs, I really don't know what I could've done without working online, it could've been worst for me especially in this dreaded covid 19 period. I have lots of online task which I attend to, even when I can divide my attention to them, I simply do the ones I can afford for the day and attend to others the following day.

Provided you have your mobile phone or PC, you'll definitely earn while surfing online with your time, unless you don't want to earn money being online. Their are so many ways open to people to earn real money online even if you're not having the best skill, it depends on how you plan your time, and the kind of site you're working on. Some sites are legit while some aren't, it is our goal to make researches to go for the legit ones.

I always feel but whenever I am having paucity of funds. I become more aggression and transfer it to the people around me. Sometimes if the feeling passes for a long time I used to slip into depression.

The issue will compound when little expenses are rising up and I am unable to cater for them. This even affects my relationship with my fiance.

There was a time she called and I was on paucity of fund, our communication that time went bad and it's cussed some grudges between us. I am doing something in my capacity to address the situation.

Most time someone feel helpless when you have no money on you. It will be very difficult to eat when you don't have any money on here. Funniest part is that you become more hungry when you don't have any money on you to buy food.

The situation maybe was in when you are an introvert. You will always feel reluctant to ask people for help.

Another thing is that you can be putting on fake smile just to show you people that you are not having any problem were asked you are dying on inside. It's because of this I engage in many a job just to make money.

I have been in different precarious situations where I lack money and the feeling is out of this world. I do not think that even a lazy man would be pleased when he is in a situation of lacking money not to compare it an individual who is striving each day to make ends meet. The reason a larger population never gets tired of making money by each passing day is because they have experienced the feeling and depression of lacking money and the do not want such experiences to occur. It is an experience that not everyone can handle, it gets to unbearable that some people even commits some unthinkable acts and some even go into theft and robbery. The feeling that comes with lacking money can send someone into depression and also increase high blood pressure because of overthinking. The lack of money most times do force people into obtaining loans with high yielding and exorbitant interest without perusing carefully the laid down terms and conditions. I do not wish anyone to experience such ordeal because it is an experience I battled with and with determination, I was able to pull through. I have not attained the level of financial independence but at least I do not lack money frequently as I use to prior to this time.

I've never been out of money in the strictest sense but I've been in a situation where there were very few positive things to look forward to at work. Back then, my old company's closure was looming and there were intermittent factory shutdowns due to lack of orders. Those were uncertain times for the employees. We weren't paid during shutdowns and it hurt our finances. It coincided with the rainy season and I could distinctly remember associating the heavy rains with depression and uncertainties for years. Those were times when an internet connection was still costly and online earning was in its early stages. I found a new job with an advertising company a month after the company closed. In retrospect, I wonder what would have happened if I had an internet connection at home and discovered the freelance writing site first? Well, nowadays, I am grateful for online earning sites because they have been very worthy alternatives to an offline job. The fact that I can earn money at home through the internet gives me hope and confidence.​

I don't necessarily feel anything when i lack money but the thing is, lacking money for me isn't funny because that just means I have no way of buying data for me to browse the Internet so I don't care about not having money because at my age my parents are responsible though am working on changing that but if I don't have data I can't change a thing.
And that's why am om trendri because I use the earnings to buy data and renew my Internet but am sure if am not a kid lacking money would really hurt, especially if I live alone

The situation of not having money puts me on a very difficult situation , I literally become down and unhappy when I found out that I am broke or bankrupt . Money is very important to human survival and the lack of money prevents human beings from acquiring assets they desire , buy food and clothings , unable to invest in various investments , unable to pay bills , and finally on able to have a sense of belonging . I do not know for the ladies but the above effect as some of the things I feel being broke as a man .

That is why I try my best never to go broke or liquidated , I avoid this by working online on various money making websites a good example is this one trendri.com and when I am done performing the tasks of the day I am off over to watch cruise.com where I watch short video clips in order to earn money online . a lot of you guys may know about the website but for those that doesn't the website is pretty legit , flexible , free and accessible , to earn money you just have to watch short video clips and get paid minimum withdrawal in this website is just $5 which is easy to accomplish within few days .

It kind of sound somehow wired to me but truth to be told, it true to ask cause it hurts really bad that make you want to do something wrong probably stupid things that will make you lead to distraction on things you should be more focus on instead of been distracted. It will make you feel restless feels more like pressure make you feel like you don’t know yourself. You might even end up doing something regretting and till pray to God to forgive you in every struggle you find yourself and never keep trying. Most time seeing your account balance alone is the most annoying part of it. But as long we live we realize we are never alone cause God is always keeping us all alive so it a better tomorrow for me.