How do you feel when you lack money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its quite weird to ask this kind of question, but I think is quite necessary to ask, because is uneasy for me to digest alone. I know how it feels to go broke as a man. Individual bankruptcy is simply like a disease, even when companies embark on a money reduction or bankruptcy, the employees suffers the heat at most, same happens to individuals without employment, or facing the rough end of economic hardship.

It feels very arkward to go broke without money called my own, to buy what I really need when I need it at most, even though it's not costly, but at least affordable base on my level of needs as an average man. It feels bad to spend a single day not even days broke, and not having sense of natural belonging of fiat value. Most people came online to find different gigs to engage themselves and earn money to sustain past this dreaded economic hardship caused by covid19 and stop all sort of dry pocket circumstances. Not primarily that they are passionate doing some kind of job, due to how this period is uneasy, they simply have to adjust to it, in order to meet up life's needs.

How will you feel when you go whole day bankrupt?

I will speak the truth. I have never been in a situation where I had to feel miserable because I do not have money. When I was a kid, I did not need money, my parents paid for everything. Even when I was a student, my parents managed my expenses. When I started working, I started saving. When I lost my job, I had enough money to run my life even when I did not earn any pennies for months. Before I was in a situation where I was in a point of having no money, I started generating income.

This has happened to a lot of people that they don't even feel this because it is a normal thing in the life of some people, most people who are working online and are investing their money in cryptocurrency are always broke all the time because they do not have their money in physical cash to use it whenever there is need, spending money extravagantly sometimes Is something that we all need to guide our self on... Personally I don't even feel the difference between being broke and having money in cryptocurrency.. it is almost the same so maybe I experience it in different way m

I can really relate to this post, hence my reply, being broke should be banned for human beings, it's a state of hopelessness and self doubt.

I've been broke quiet a few times and it's never a good experience, but either ways we live, we learn.

I will speak the truth. I have never been in a situation where I had to feel miserable because I do not have money. When I was a kid, I did not need money, my parents paid for everything. Even when I was a student, my parents managed my expenses. When I started working, I started saving. When I lost my job, I had enough money to run my life even when I did not earn any pennies for months. Before I was in a situation where I was in a point of having no money, I started generating income.
Very encouraging, you came from a family whose financial strength is stable. That's obligation of Parents to take care of their children at the early stages of their life, give them the best education. And not just bringing them out to life, making them feel like liability. Such parents should be arrested and queried for bringing up a child to suffer in this rough system of things. But when you've been invested on, you can simply care for your needs because your parents have offered what they ought to do as parents.

When I was a student, I did no have money always, but it did not matter much because most of the kids did not have money. When I had no money, I would look for temporary jobs such as baby sitting, newspaper selling, etc. When had money, I did nit bother with blue color jobs.

When I was a student, I did no have money always, but it did not matter much because most of the kids did not have money. When I had no money, I would look for temporary jobs such as baby sitting, newspaper selling, etc. When had money, I did nit bother with blue color jobs.
That's okay provided you pushed yourself hard back then to earn. Which I think now, have strengthened you to continue earning towards blue collar jobs and so on. I know how painful it is for a student to go broke without any hope of getting money around the school premises. It happened to me back then when I was in my first year and second year, but my third year was different, because I chased down different kinds of job on order to sustain and wave off the issues of money scarcity around me. That enabled me to finish fine without having extra issues of money at the later stages of my college time.

I did have financial support from my parents when I was a student, however, that was never enough. That's why I had to do menial jobs to support myself. Well, I don't regret doing blue color jobs because that helped me understand the true value of money and how hard it is to make money.

Money is essential to our lives.....Without it, we would definitely feel miserable cos it's manpower and without it, you would look and portrait as being useless. Without money you won't be able to make any financial decisions, and that's what cos the sadness. But some people have never felt this way in their life cos they are always having people to cater for them, and this helps their financial capability.

I did have financial support from my parents when I was a student, however, that was never enough. That's why I had to do menial jobs to support myself. Well, I don't regret doing blue color jobs because that helped me understand the true value of money and how hard it is to make money.
Forcing your way through to do blue collar jobs isn't a bad thing even we have parents who supports. Such strengthens an individual to survive on his or her own. My parents made me to be stronger, because they left paying for my educational needs during my finals, when things was very tough for me. I decided to go online, that was the reason i worked tirelessly without going for a proper break in order to meet up with my final year school demands, and it paid off, I was able to clear the major needs and I'm happy I graduated without issues. I am.still working online to grow, everything that occured, occured for a reason.

Good for you. No matter your financial circumstances, you need to give priority on your education. If you are well educated, you can excel in life because education will equip you with knowledge and skills that you will allow to pick jobs or even self employment later in your life. One of the reasons of poverty in Africa and Asia is because of lack of education.

Good for you. No matter your financial circumstances, you need to give priority on your education. If you are well educated, you can excel in life because education will equip you with knowledge and skills that you will allow to pick jobs or even self employment later in your life. One of the reasons of poverty in Africa and Asia is because of lack of education.
Which region are you from, Asia or Africa? To be frank, education is good, bit no longer the key here in my country Nigeria. Die to how our politicians have ruined it. If you want to go to school, simply go it for special derivatives to acquire some knowledge and get acquainted with others from different parts of the world. But when it comes to employment it's simply hard here, unless your father is a politician or one of your family member. It's frustrating that our politicians have failed us, subdued us even when we are doing self employed around cryptocurrency, they simply wants to banned us from chasing career in crypto.

There is a point where I am practically at a point of zero even without knowing the next step. They do say that the one advantage of not having money is the potential of opening your intellect to ways of earning money but I still do not totally agree because to earn money these days, you would still need money for a start before you start getting returns or yielding divedends. It is always a bitter experience for me each time I am completely out of funds as I like to keep to myself because the least thing I would do is loan money, I prefer just to look for other alternatives except loans. There are times where I go broke because I am still a student and my parents are not financially buoyant although they are trying their best. I take up menial teaching jobs to foot my bills and the worst thing that happens is that, the school management will still fail to pay on time or will not even pay at all after tasking myself throughout the stress and this leads me to a depressing state of my mind. I do not wish to go broke in my life, and this is the more reason I look for earning opportunities in the best way I can.

There was a time when I was struggling a lot. I was having a hard time getting a job. In fact, I am such a kind of person who always wanted to make money online or have my own business. This is why I hated having jobs. However, since there came a time when I had no other option but to seek offline jobs, I actually pursued one. I felt worse at that time, despite the fact that I was making a small amount of money each month. I left that job and I actually felt much better. I prayed to Allah Almighty daily so that he could provide me with a much better earning opportunity and it seems that he answered my prayers.

I have been working as a full-time online worker for a long time. One thing I can say is that financial problems can cause a lots of problems for people. I have been in such a situation, despite having a really good family who has a strong financial position. But I do not want to depend on my family or any other human. I only depend on Allah Almighty because he is the provider of sustenance. People should rely on Allah and work hard each day.

Someone once said, though I can't really remember where and when I heard this statement but it's one thing I can never forget. He said a man without money is like a man that is disabled.
A person that is disabled has so many limitations, this is exactly how I feel. There are so many things I need to do but I just can't cause there is no money., My movement becomes limited, everything I do becomes limited.

Hahah oh boy, that is a good question and the truth is, well first, I won't talk about me because for me, it doesn't feel any different than when I have money.

But first, most people really get frustrated when they lack money, and I get it, it's naturally, the sense of not being able to take care of your basic needs I mean that's just very difficult, I probably won't even understand it just yet, considering am still 18 and living living my parents but I think I know how it'll feel, I know this by checking how it'll feel If my parents takes away my phone or if I lack data for a week, it feels so horrible like my basic needs have actually been taken away. So and for me, money isn't it all, atleast not yet, so if I lack money I still have faith that no matter what, I'll eat that day, and I thank God for that.

Also I would like to add something else, turning your passion to profit is the best thing that could happen to a person, its more like having a dream that you really want to accomplish, this big online entrepreneurs always say, the reason people advice you to profit from your passion is because making money isn't easy and the only way you can work hard enough for it is if you can't do without that thing if it's the only thing that makes you happy.

And Don't quit on that dream, except in extreme measures, the only time you're allowed to give up is if you only went in for the money.