How do you feel when you get banned inexplicably?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online we can't speak for the next future actions. Because, many website owners have their own rules, which they are pleased with while driving their rev-shsre website along.

You might be thinking you're doing fantastically well, not knowing you aren't doing what the admin wants. And at times too, the admin of the site goes too far, condemning the member to indefinite ban. Even when the ban shouldn't go straight, at least a warning or two should be issued first.

Can you discuss briefly how you felt and what led to your ban in an earning site inexplicably?

Yeah you're right bro, every earning site has rules, but in general fatal violations are strictly prohibited, even a banned account without warning, such as a double account (intentionally or not), using vpn, copy paste. In the case of copy paste, of course moderators and admins will think twice, is it worth banning the account, what is the percentage level of similarity. Being a moderator is not as easy as people imagine, you must always be careful in every decision you make.
Of course, even though it's sad that our account was banned but we have to admit and realize that if we are guilty, I have experienced, accidentally creating a new account on Coinpayu (because I am not active), of course my account got banned from double accounts,

In most frequently occured cases , it is the fault of the member or user of the website that caused a website or platform to ban the user or member unexpectedly or inexplicably . That is why it is advised after joining a particular website or platform as a member or as a user in order to start making money on that particular website or platform it is important to read the website or platform rules and regulation so as to know what the platform likes or dislikes and what the platform permit or dispermit . Avoidance or failure to read a platform or website rules and regulation , simply shows that you do not care about your stay and potentials to make enough money in the website or platform , because you could be banned , exempted , or expelled from the website or platform for posting wrong contents or for carrying out illicit and unauthorised activities and practices in the website . Which was clearly detailed in the website rules and regulations section which you failed to read and understand .

That is why in most rare cases , reviews , opinions , ideas , and suggestions about a particular website on the internet may be negative , and sometimes it is not as a result of the website being scamming and the fraudulent in nature . But sometimes this reviews and opinions are left by individuals who were not paid by a particular website as result of their negligence and failure to read the website rules and regulation on what to do in order to get paid .

Well, this should not just be one-sided. I joined a forum and I was banned for no justifiable reason, I saw it was due to posting trash. I registered on BMF some months ago and I did not even stay there for more than a month. I am always very careful when I engage in any site. If I do not have the passion to work, then I would just leave the site immediately. I contributed immensely to the forum and not to boast or anything, my contributions use to get positive reactions because I received high number of likes but just one day I went through some comments on how some forums might ban users without a true cogent reason if you are active on the forum. This makes me wonder, why create a forum, if it pains you to see active users? This was my case on BMF, I could easily make $1 daily within 2hours if I am very conscious and I never contributed outside the subject matter. I was banned one day I tried logging in for "posting trash," which was untrue and very bias. The admin did not show me where the trash was, but just banned my account. Well, even before then, I had negative reviews concerning the forum so I was not in any way surprised.

Well, I've never been banned from a site because I do not belong to any other site about this forum but I have heard and seen people complain bitterly concerning their banned accounts even when they did not flout the rules. I think there are some sites that users do flout the rules and regulations which leads to kicking them out to avoid spam and quality production. Some people are not just ready to abide by the terms and conditions, they see every opportunity as a place to display their level of greed and negligence.

Some users are fond of posting links which makes the site suspicious to potential users. However, there are still some cases where the site owner would just ban people without a major cause and I have seen many cases pertaining to this act. The reason I like this forum is that, they do not ban abruptly, you are either being penalized some points or there would be a strong warning signal before your account is banned and even during the ban, there might still be chances to have your account restored and this is what most sites do not attribute. Some sites are engulfed with some droplets of racism as they block users anyhow.

I have experienced a ban from an earning site before and it wasn't funny, this was a site I was never given a warning but an outright ban and I see this kind of action as inhumane. This is because no one is perfect if someone has erred in anyway, the first thing is to bring them to the issue because this might just be an oversight by the person concerned.

Even offline workers are not given outright sack that would be too harsh you give a temporary punishment to teach correction, then the person if is a good human will learn from it not to repeat it.Unlese it is a criminal offense like the user dumping or trying to scam other members then such a user should be bann without any option of warning but if not warnings should be issued

I just hope that admins of sites be more considerate and give uaers more chance at expressing themselves than trying to stifle ideas or opinions through one forms of punishment or the other which will detrimental to the growth of the site.

Social media these days hasn't been fair in respect to allowing public opinions run freely without intervention or control. The mainstream social media in particular has been involved in a lot of orchestrated plan to influence different plans, behaviour, Ideology and topics. You might consider the Corona virus pandemic. The two sides of opinions were not permitted. Just one side was allowed and any one who opposed it was quickly censored ie. Banned.

I believe that this is wrong. It becomes very painful especially when you get banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It equally is annoying to be banned for airing your opinion.

I think the world as a global village hasn't been a fair place to live in. There hasn't been enough fairness and transparency in today's society. Personally I try to reduce my reliance on main stream social media. They do a very good job as distorting the facts, and feeding you with bias ideology that doesn't improve humanity.

Moving forward, try to live with it because sadly that is the reality in today's world. You can only try to contest these bans but beyond that you can't exactly do anything tangible to get real justice. Thank you for sharing and this is my honest opinion.

i have a problem, I like "following rules" so much. I dont like breaking the rules and I hate sudden embarasment as well. My greatest fear on any website I'm earning or benefiting from is breaking the rules without knowing. Could this really happen? Probably there was an update I'm not aware of. But can someone be breaking rules without knowing? Like you posting trash and not knowing you are even posting more trash the more you are trying to be better. Well i feel couple of warnings should be followed before a ban, that's if there is time for that and defaulter is willing to repent. Seriously, i don't want to be a victim. I feel bad thinking about it already.
It just reminded me of an investment site I checked my sweet earnings in the morning happily then got banned in the afternoon of that same day for no reason. Pure wickedness!

The first thing I always do after joining a forum is to read explicitly their rules and regulations. I don't go beyond my boundary. It is only a few memebers here that have not been seen my names around on some forums. To protect this name, I do like contributing positively.

But just like the poster said, your best may not even impress the admin of the forum you have been painstakingly working for. That's my story on two famous fourms. Though the first was quick to apologize and my money was restored. But even since then, I never work on the forum. The other forum is unrepentant admin. He is a narcissist that believes in his perfection alone

Like normal human being, I felt bad when I was banned. There are many reasons while I felt bad. My name is the number. I am just wondering how other members will be seeing me, a law breaker. Other thing is that I was tnit told why I was banned. I reached out to the admin but he later blocked me when I was on his neck to tell me the real issue.

I just hope all forums will be like Trendri where you will be warned before action will be taken.