How Do You Choose To Sell Computer Parts As A Retailer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading computer parts is one of the most profitable business one can venture into. I once visited a computer parts market because I wanted to buy some hardware in order to mine cryptocurrencies and the price of hardware just blew my mind. They were selling computer hardware in the range of $1,000-$3,000 and even above. This means that computer hardware business requires a lot of investment and if you choose to start this business, then you must also keep one thing in mind: you may endure a big loss. Of course the profits are also huge. So, there is a 50/50 chance of getting big profits or suffering from huge loss. Have you ever been into such kind of business? How was your experience? Would you ever choose this business?

A computer parts store is not profitable here because most of the users do not have their computers repaired. They just buy a new one on the consideration that their old computer is not compatible to the new software. The laptop running on Windows 7 cannot use the Windows 10 operating system because of hardware issues.