How do you budget your data to work online??

Ajebo25

Verified member
Nowadays everyone wants to make money online apart from offline simply because it's more easy and lucrative , every day more investment and Ponzi scheme sites are created which amateur's online always fall victim to.

But some people still manage to find legit sites online which really pays and they devote their time to work there, being online comes at a cost, telecom services are the reasons why some of us are not online probably cause we can't afford data subscription to work on their various platforms which is really fustrating and some people budget their subscription per month or year, so I want to ask do you budget your data subscription to work online or how do you manage your subscription??.

Kendy

Verified member
Budgeting my data to work on line does these days has been a thing of major concern because of the fast rate of data exhausting. I have tried different array of networks and it is always the same issue all the time. Before now, I spend $2 to subscribe my phone which last me for only two days and I calculated how much I spend in a month which is a lot consuming without no feasible source of income.

This has made a larger part of my earnings on this forum to go for subscription plans. Presently, I use an Airtel Network in Nigeria, where I subscribe 10gb for a $10 and it is supposed to last for 30days but honestly, it does not take me for upto three weeks straight. I kept on complaining to the network providers severally and they keep on claiming that it depends on my usage level which is not true because even on their social media handle 95% of all the customers are bent on complaining the same bitter ordeal. I would like if you can share the network provider you use and how much you subscribe monthly because it seems I am wasting my data when what I earn is lesser.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Budgeting my data to work on line does these days has been a thing of major concern because of the fast rate of data exhausting. I have tried different array of networks and it is always the same issue all the time. Before now, I spend $2 to subscribe my phone which last me for only two days and I calculated how much I spend in a month which is a lot consuming without no feasible source of income.

This has made a larger part of my earnings on this forum to go for subscription plans. Presently, I use an Airtel Network in Nigeria, where I subscribe 10gb for a $10 and it is supposed to last for 30days but honestly, it does not take me for upto three weeks straight. I kept on complaining to the network providers severally and they keep on claiming that it depends on my usage level which is not true because even on their social media handle 95% of all the customers are bent on complaining the same bitter ordeal. I would like if you can share the network provider you use and how much you subscribe monthly because it seems I am wasting my data when what I earn is lesser.
I suggest you use mtn if the work you do online are on website's download opera browser which can make you work on Trendri even when you're out of data Airtel are data eaters I don't know why subscription gets exhausted on their network easily but you can use opera browser with Airtel too

Rachael

Verified member
It has always been a major challenge for me, when I try to budget my data. This is also one of the demerits of me working online but it becomes tougher because the telecommunication companies are hiking the prices of data every minute. Right now, I subscribe my device every week with $6 and it does not even last me for a complete seven days a week. The rate at which my resources get drenched is baffling. I have complained severally, coupled with other people having the same issue but the situation has been the same.

The only feedback I keep getting is that, they way I make use of the date will determine the duration it would last but this is untrue because there are some occasions that I do not even use it up to 2hours and everything is exhausted. I avoid social media apps like; Instagram and Twitter on most occasions because it sucks a lot of data. The data I subscribe is more than what I earn daily which gives me less motivation at times. Presently, I try to on my data save r when I am on any site and I hope it helps me minimize my data.