How Do I Start on Crypto Without Capital

Prince4Y

I really want to get some crypto coins into my wallets. But how do I start from a zero point financially? Almost every mining site requires you to invest in some level before you can do any significant mining with them. How do one go about this? Any genuinely free options? Thank you in advance for your willingness to help.

Attachments

• bitcoins.jpeg
    bitcoins.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1

Endurance Chi

I really want to get some crypto coins into my wallets. But how do I start from a zero point financially? Almost every mining site requires you to invest in some level before you can do any significant mining with them. How do one go about this? Any genuinely free options? Thank you in advance for your willingness to help.
It's so true sir some website does requires some minimum amount to register or start earning. That's good in some cases
the only thing is if it's a legit site to begin with. At least investing little capital into something that guarantees a future returns is never a bad idea. Even though this might be a bit challenging for some people who have no money to invest. I will say It's definitely worth it.
I've been there many times when i want to earn money online but without any capital. sounds very frustrating i know but, we never give up hope because, As always say. ''Winners never Quit and Quitters never wins''

You can start some where no matter how hard. at least you now have a community of friends. take care!

panbie

3E5C5C43-63D9-4D85-8205-6C1C1FD65B4C.jpeg Hi there, I have one to recommend, im using it now. Totally free, you can join if you are interested.

"Hi Dollars is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are not-for-profit and community powered. Members are the key stakeholders of the hi ecosystem and they are committed to maximizing membership value. Their pilot service is the development of the world’s first universal..."

It is totally free and you can get USD 1.48 (current value) worth of Hi Dollars crypto everyday within 5 seconds.

It has already risen 6 times in 6 months and even better it's already on exchange platform, Pancakeswap and Uniswap:) It will be on other exchanges later on...

You can join at hi.com, by invitation only,

Register in telegram, fill in ssalmonss as referrer, then download their app for easy access and monitoring.

You can see their price market in coinmarketcap.com

It has rised 5 times in 6 months, Join today before it skyrockets!

**Remember MUST do KYC (verify account) or else they may delete unverified accounts next year

Prince4Y

It's so true sir some website does requires some minimum amount to register or start earning. That's good in some cases
the only thing is if it's a legit site to begin with. At least investing little capital into something that guarantees a future returns is never a bad idea. Even though this might be a bit challenging for some people who have no money to invest. I will say It's definitely worth it.
I've been there many times when i want to earn money online but without any capital. sounds very frustrating i know but, we never give up hope because, As always say. ''Winners never Quit and Quitters never wins''

You can start some where no matter how hard. at least you now have a community of friends. take care!
Thank you for these encouraging words,

Am blessed by them.

Prince4Y

View attachment 49455 Hi there, I have one to recommend, im using it now. Totally free, you can join if you are interested.

"Hi Dollars is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are not-for-profit and community powered. Members are the key stakeholders of the hi ecosystem and they are committed to maximizing membership value. Their pilot service is the development of the world’s first universal..."

It is totally free and you can get USD 1.48 (current value) worth of Hi Dollars crypto everyday within 5 seconds.

It has already risen 6 times in 6 months and even better it's already on exchange platform, Pancakeswap and Uniswap:) It will be on other exchanges later on...

You can join at hi.com, by invitation only,

Register in telegram, fill in ssalmonss as referrer, then download their app for easy access and monitoring.

You can see their price market in coinmarketcap.com

It has rised 5 times in 6 months, Join today before it skyrockets!

**Remember MUST do KYC (verify account) or else they may delete unverified accounts next year
Thank you for the information.

sindint7

Hi dear, try and focus on collecting free airdrops. Most coins are given away during their early stages in exchange for few doable tasks.
You can check out coinmarketcap website, under Calendars tab look for Free Airdrops.

Prince4Y

Hi dear, try and focus on collecting free airdrops. Most coins are given away during their early stages in exchange for few doable tasks.
You can check out coinmarketcap website, under Calendars tab look for Free Airdrops.
Thank you for this, let me check it out.

ojo2021

Banned
You can figure some mining sites where you can earn some crypto for free. Go to YouTube and look for a number of sites. Although some of the legit sites requires network fee but is less than a dollar sometimes. You can also download cryptotab and mine some crypto.

Prince4Y

You can figure some mining sites where you can earn some crypto for free. Go to YouTube and look for a number of sites. Although some of the legit sites requires network fee but is less than a dollar sometimes. You can also download cryptotab and mine some crypto.
Thank you for your insightful response.
🤩