How do I start a clothing business.

In my own point of view, identify a need in the market , develop a business,identify your target audience,start designing and a clothing manufacturer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends in the type of clothing business you are interested to start , there are some people that are really comfortable to sell imported clothes on the boutique, and I believe this might also be a lucrative area in clothing business, a lot of people can also prefer to sell traditional Ankara, even here there a lot of people that are selling UK used clothes, but I don't even know how profitable or this is a believe you have to do your own diligent research to understand the one that is more lucrative.. it can even be the best business during this festive season.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Clothing business in nigeria nowadays has become so competitive because everyone wants to wear the clothes that are in vogue which makes it a business opportunity for some people and it is now become a business that everybody wants to establish which is making the sales reduce, the supplies are becoming higher than the demand, that is why you see the ones that are into it that they are doing it everything possible to gain customers, they make use of social media and other platforms to promote the work and boost the sales because if you do not do it, someone else will snatch your customers

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You first of all needs to know your target audience. This will let you know who you will be selling to. Then you need a good location where you will have concentration of your target audience. This will help you in the first instance before creating other avenues which may include promoting your boutique through advertising on social media or maybe physical advertisement ad the case may be.