Social Media How Do I Hire Someone To Do My Youtube Video?

Moni

YouTube is the best video marketing place that I know. Many people are making a huge amount of money on YouTube.

Despite that YouTube also pay for videos you post, it is a good place to advertise you product. I remember I was once commissioned to drag traffic to someone's YouTube Chanel for subscribers and viewers which was not a problem to me at all.

I now want to make my own videos on YouTube but I don't have the materials and tools to start. To get viewers and subscribers is not a problem but to start the video is my headache.

Does anyone have the idea on how I can get freelancer to hire? Can someone help me to sort some things out? Do you have any idea on how I can get started?

Thank you for your advise I really appreciate all opinions and I also sure most people are using YouTube channels and can help me out.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
First of all, this idea of you hiring someone to do your YouTube video sounds sounds like a bad idea to me because it is kind of risky in the sense that this person would have some kind of access to your YouTube.
Second of all, what if this person makes you great videos and suddenly he/she puts you in a condition you can not comply with?