How Do I Get Investors For Funding?

Ramolak19

Verified member
I was recently startup a small business while I needed some working capital for smooth running of the business. However, with the right approach and strategy, I think it is possible to secure the necessary capital for my business venture.

What am thinking is to identify potential investors who are interested in investing in businesses similar to me. This could include friend and family that believe in me due to cordial relationships between us because no investors would believe in my dream than family and friends.

Once i have identified these individuals or organizations, Then I can create an attractive pitch deck that would outlines my company’s mission statement and goals as well as any financial projections i may have made.

While I need to reach out directly via the phone call to schedule meetings with each them where i can present my proposal in detail and to answer any questions they might have about my project. I think with this little steps I could be able to find the right investor should not be too difficult among them. Or what’s your opinion?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
A great-sounding, credible business plan with a properly researched concept, target market and financial projections is the best way to ensure the right investors knock at your door. Tighten up your pitch deck. Just highlight the problem you solve, your qualified team, traction already created and expected return on investment. Through events, accelerators, and online platforms meet up with potential investors. Exploit advisors and industry contacts for introductions. Demonstrate tenacity, passion, and flexibility. Through an attractive business and repeated outreach, you can get the funding necessary to stimulate growth.