How do I earn passive income

Hagson1

Good morning all, I am glad to be here, it's a pleasure to have you all in this platform that help us to learn a lot of things which am pretty sure that we won't get some of this information we are from our parents, from our peers or even from the various school we attend. I appreciate you all for every time I post a thread I do use to get satisfactory answer to my problem. To am here with this issue of Passive income, am a kind of person that is involved in to so many business. I want to be know more this passive income how can someone earn passive income?
Because I have a friend that is involved fully in passive income I try asking him but couldn't get a satisfactory answer. I try myself for so many times but up to know, it's seems they are still a lot of this I have to know about it. That is the reason am post this here. Believing that my problem will be solved. I know that passive income is that income you get. With minimal labor. Because is more of online than physical how can I do it please.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I know very little about earning money passively because hardly can you see a method you can earn from passively without doing anything especially if you're not making an investment. Only on investment site can you earn money passively without working for it but when it comes to online platforms, you could be risking your money there.
So as an unskilled user online, you could possibly earn passively from here as you get to earn when someone reply your thread. I think it's only in this trendi forum that actually did make provisions for that method of earning and from the way I see it, it's a way to earn passively too. But as we all know, they pay is almost negligible so you need something better than that atleast.
In case you really want to earn a good amount of money online passively, then you need to have a skill in writing and probably go into blogging. It will take a while before you begin to get much traffic and then you will begin to earn passively anytime someone reads your blog post.
These are the two ways I can think of for someone who wants to earn money passively online.

Suba

Staff member
Passive income jobs are not only online and not all online jobs can be called passive income. Crypto, stock, forex trader. Ptc sites and PTP are not passive income jobs. In essence, passive income jobs only require a little effort, usually at the beginning of the job. You can rent out a house, car or motorbike etc, you can also invest buying stocks, bonds, crypto or make a deposit in a bank.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Making of passive income is one of the top priorities for a lot of people right now . Many people around the world are looking for how they can be able to swiftly diversify their sources of income which is going to make it much more easier for them to attend financial security within a very short period of time .

1. Blogging. Once you have launched an article in your blog it is going to be available for as long as you are going to keep it there unless one day you decide to take it down. This means that provided that you are providing evergreen content people are always going to be a need for information and as such that is going to be some cool passive income .

2. Posting on YouTube. YouTube is also one of the platforms that can be able to bring you passive income if you are going to be posting videos that people are going to be needing in a long time. It is definitely going to take you quite some time in order to build your YouTube account and also some equipments to edit videos but at the end of the day you will know that it is worth it .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several passive income jobs in which you can venture into and make a lot of money for yourself on the internet and sometimes even offline. The beautiful thing about making passive income is that you do not require any kind of effort from your side in order to make it.

Before you try to make passive income you must understand that you must try as much as possible to work very hard in order to set up a very good business that will be fetching your money on daily basis even if you do not do any job. It is simply called making money while sleeping.

There are several passive income methods in which you can venture into today on the internet and make a lot of money for yourself and some of them are amazon kindle publishing, affiliate marketing, YouTube, print on demand and a lot of others.

If you really want to make money from these passive income methods you must put in a lot of work and have proper knowledge and understanding of how the work. Affiliate marketing for example is not really easy to make money from because a lot of people have ventured into it and were not able to succeed.

fatih09

I wrote a thread about this very recently. If you have to put in time and effort to make money it is not passive. To me, passive means when money works for me.

I myself am a member of a private platform that generates an average of 10% return on my investment.

Very simple math if you were to invest $1000:
Month 1: 10% of $1000 = $100 roi
That $100 I earned is automatically compounded.
Month 2: 10% of $1100 = $110 roi

This is how I increase my capital every month.

Feel free to send me a pm if you want to know more about this.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of minor things that you will have to consider in making passive income and it is not just about you will making money without having to work for it. First of all you will want to identify a particular area in which you believe you can be able to take advantage of.

The real estate business is the one that I think is the most legit and has the higher tendency of bringing your passive income but it also has his own downside . It is very expensive for you to acquire and build real estate properties especially rental properties and as such it is only for people who have hundreds of thousands of Dollars to invest .

You can also make passive income by constantly blogging . Provided that people are viewing your site you can be able to make a lot of revenue from Google adsense or any other advertisement network that you have put in the website .

YouTube is also another one in which a lot of people have been using to make passive income. YouTube is only social media that pays people for creating content on the website and you can take advantage of that .

Iqra

You can earn passive income by many ways like
Create an app
Marketing network
Designing and so on.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to generate passive income, but you need professional skills or work really hard. For instance, you can generate a lot of passive income by writing and publishing books, however, you can earn passive income from books only when you are a professional writer, a writer with professional-level language, and writing skills to write books. You can generate passive income through affiliate marketing, but in order to make this work, you will have to either create a website that gets tons of traffic or build social media pages with hundreds of thousands of followers, Sometimes, if you have money to invest, for example, $100-$200, you can use the money to generate passive income. You can create products and lists on Etsy and then run CPC ad campaigns. You will surely earn passive income if you have good quality products and run ad campaigns regularly. Youtube can be one of the best passive income sources, but this is not for everyday Joe. You are required to have professional-level skills such as video making, video editing, digital marketing, and SEO. You are also required to spend money on ads so that you can generate subscribers and views to generate passive income

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand passive income to be the type of business you can do or some business you can just set it up and the business will automatically generate profit without you being directly involved in the business anymore. For people who engage in writing of content or people who are operating a YouTube channel , they have posted their videos on YouTube and as long as the videos is capable of attracting more viewers they will obviously make their money without having to directly engage in the business anymore after everything including the monetization I've been set up.

There are different ways people can earn passive income online such as writing of article and posting your content on Amazon Kindle as a PDF file for people to buy.

You can also earn possibly online by having a website or engaging in YouTube channel just like I have mentioned above, all these things will depend on your interest.

And also making passive income online is not really something you have to consider as a simple Online business but it's just something that will needs dedication to succeed and probably if you cannot to dedicate your time it may not really be something easy as you are thinking because of high compilation

samindias

Start the earning journey with just small invest $100. dm me i will show you.. tlg @Patrick_Prince

Hydrogenic

The idea of making passive income from forex is really a good thing, but usually it takes time before you can get consistent income from forex. The best way to do this is to create your own strategy that is unique and also suited to your trading style.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Almost everybody nowadays are looking for ways of making passive income. This is to augment the meager or any money they may be making. What is even passive money? They are the money that we make even when we are not actively involved in the process of making such momeu.

The commonest ways by which people make passive money include the following.

YouTube videos: creating videos on YouTube is considered passive income because the videos you make years ago are still capabling of fetching money after years. There are many people that have made fortune this method. The requirements for these however will include havujg more people on social media that will be watching and liking the videos. The same way will go for blogging as well.

Another way of making passive income will include affiliate marketing. It is just a way of promoting other people goods and products for commission. The commission to be collected will be based on the affiliate marketing that we work with. To really earn more on this platform, you need to make sure you are marketing on a good niche.

Other ways will include investing on crypto and forex. These will give you money even if you are sleeping if your trade hit the right trend.

I understand passive income to be the type of business you can do or some business you can just set it up and the business will automatically generate profit without you being directly involved in the business anymore. For people who engage in writing of content or people who are operating a YouTube channel , they have posted their videos on YouTube and as long as the videos is capable of attracting more viewers they will obviously make their money without having to directly engage in the business anymore after everything including the monetization I've been set up.

There are different ways people can earn passive income online such as writing of article and posting your content on Amazon Kindle as a PDF file for people to buy.

You can also earn possibly online by having a website or engaging in YouTube channel just like I have mentioned above, all these things will depend on your interest.

And also making passive income online is not really something you have to consider as a simple Online business but it's just something that will needs dedication to succeed and probably if you cannot to dedicate your time it may not really be something easy as you are thinking because of high compilation
well I stared my online home base travel business so 5 years ago way before the covid I started 99$ now you can start 75$ but depend of witch packages. I earned free cruises and travel perks, its true that if you have elbow grease you can do anything.

There are a lot of ways to generate passive income, but you need professional skills or work really hard. For instance, you can generate a lot of passive income by writing and publishing books, however, you can earn passive income from books only when you are a professional writer, a writer with professional-level language, and writing skills to write books. You can generate passive income through affiliate marketing, but in order to make this work, you will have to either create a website that gets tons of traffic or build social media pages with hundreds of thousands of followers, Sometimes, if you have money to invest, for example, $100-$200, you can use the money to generate passive income. You can create products and lists on Etsy and then run CPC ad campaigns. You will surely earn passive income if you have good quality products and run ad campaigns regularly. Youtube can be one of the best passive income sources, but this is not for everyday Joe. You are required to have professional-level skills such as video making, video editing, digital marketing, and SEO. You are also required to spend money on ads so that you can generate subscribers and views to generate passive income
that's really true that you have to spend money to earn money, sometimes a lot.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many way to make passive income both online and offline but this is not easy to do it at all. Every wish to earn money passively but it is not all that easy but I'm not telling you that you can't do it no. You can also earn money passively but you have to put in much effort from the scratch so you money will work for you even if you are asleep.

There are some people who confuse others on the social media by explaining passive income to others as the simplest way to earn money online. Especially if you use to watch those people who make video on how to make money on YouTube. These YouTubers want to attract more view and subscribers so they don't normally tell the people the truth and they will be like "the simple way to make passive income", my dear all I can say is don't follow those people because they themselves don't know what they are saying but they jus want your attention and your view. I don't even think they are working on online money making website, although they might know some websites but there are not working there. Here is where you will get to know the truth and the reality.