How do I earn 10$ a day

Nonilud

How do I earn 10$ a day because I really need to start earning. Do you have a site for me to earn 10$ to a higher amount, let me know so I can start earning right away. Please send only PayPal and bitcoin earning sites.

Guys lets hurry up with the sites. I really need the money so I am in a hurry. I have lots of sites but I want yours so just hurry up and send them

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I purely believe anyone can make over $10 a day....But it's all depends on the kinds of skills you have. Without any valuable skills, I doubt if you can be able to make that amount daily. I have seen people make more than that, on their worst days online but this people have skills that they offer on freelance sites, and they are making their money. However, I sense you are very desperate to make that amount. Though, I don't know what you planned with that, but I will advice you take it slowly, you can start from $1 to $2 first then as times goes on, you can increase the tempo.... don't be in a rush cos of scammers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many schemes that you can involve in to give you $10. And I am not sure you can get it from paid to post websites. However, there is one transcription site that I know, that can give you close to that daily depending on how much you can work. I will be waiting for your reply to tell us the websites that you know.

Gwillzphenom

There are many schemes that you can involve in to give you $10. And I am not sure you can get it from paid to post websites. However, there is one transcription site that I know, that can give you close to that daily depending on how much you can work. I will be waiting for your reply to tell us the websites that you know.
What's the transcription site you're talking about ?

Nonilud

There are many schemes that you can involve in to give you $10. And I am not sure you can get it from paid to post websites. However, there is one transcription site that I know, that can give you close to that daily depending on how much you can work. I will be waiting for your reply to tell us the websites that yo
I earn through chain mine as,I earn free bitcoin

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of sites that if you want to be hard-working you can be able to make a lot of money but if I am going to be honest with you $10 is actually a very big amount of money. This website is currently running a promotion where you can be able to post and earn unlimited provided that your post are of high quality and they actually add to the community. This is not a good opportunity for you to cease and then try to make as much money as you want so that you can be able to cater for your needs.

Victorial

I do not think there is a site where you can earn $10 a day without making any investment. I do not think any forum posting sites can pay you $10 a day. If that will happen, you will have to write all day on 4 to 5 different forum posting sites. The only way I can think of is forex trading and it is a risky one. This also requires time and dedication but $10 is just a tip of what you can make in forex trading. Many people make more. I will like to know if such a site exist also

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well normally you shouldn't just be in a hurry to the making up to that amount of money everyday because this action alone might even put you at risk of falling into the hands of scammers because there are numerous scammers who might offer you an opportunity to make up to that amount of money every day and at the end if you are not really careful you may be scam, if any site promise that it is possible for me to make up to $10 every day I really have to understand how they work and how they have been able to generate such amount of money to pay its members every day before I can consider working there, the best way you can be able to make money online conveniently without any problem is just to learn a skill because a skill can even put in a position of making a reasonable amount of money everyday . without a proper skill you may still find it very difficult to make money online that is why on any skill you are really interested to learn it is always a wise decision for you to find out those that are on high demand and learn it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I work for consistent 10 hours daily, I can earn up to $10. I earn average of $8 daily at the moment. I am looking forward to move my daily earnings to $30 daily, I believe it will be possible when I start other lucrative ventures, promote my products, product the cryptocurrency which I am a co-founder in, then create a PTP site. At the moment, I am not forcing myself to earn up to $30 daily, I know gradually I can make up to such amount daily.

Mika

VIP Contributor
What if I tell you there are dozens of website where you can earn $10 a day? I am sure you are very interested in knowing about these websites. But before I talk about these websites where you can earn $10 a day, I will ask you a simple question: what are you good at? I mean what kind of skills do you have? can you do animation? can you develop an app? can you design and develop a website? can you edit videos, can you do influencer mrketing? You can easily earn $10 a dy or even more, but you need skills

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I purely believe anyone can make over $10 a day....But it's all depends on the kinds of skills you have. Without any valuable skills, I doubt if you can be able to make that amount daily. I have seen people make more than that, on their worst days online but this people have skills that they offer on freelance sites, and they are making their money. However, I sense you are very desperate to make that amount. Though, I don't know what you planned with that, but I will advice you take it slowly, you can start from $1 to $2 first then as times goes on, you can increase the tempo.... don't be in a rush cos of scammers.

Solution

Caramelle

You can earn $10+ quickly doing tasks at crowdsourcing sites like Taskup. They are working on a variety of machine learning projects that mostly require human judgment. The tasks are similar to what you can find at UHRS but they have better rates. They also pay instantly through Paypal. Sites like Lionbridge/Telus pay after more than a month and through banks. Taskup pays for Paypal charges so you get your earnings in full. They usually recruit new workers through referrals from current members. In some instances, they ran ads for new workers on Reddit and on a forum posting site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can make $10 daily with affiliate marketing provided you follow the proven method to make it happen.

The first step is to sign up with affiliate marketing of choice. You can sign up with clickbank if you like to promote digital downloadable products like ebooks as well as video courses.

Search for the product with higher conversion rates in the marketplace and generate affiliate links.

The next thing is to look for a place where there are lot of targeted audience for the product you are promoting and please I need to advert.

The common place to do this is to sign up with classified adverts website like craigslist eBay etc.

Create a new page on this website and paste the product description on the page with a link back to the product. those who are interested in the description will follow the link and buy the products while you are going to make commission.

You can do this for several product in the marketplace to make more money for yourself as an affiliate.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right with this write up. But before one will be able to do well in affiliate marketing one need to have a strong heart and be courageous to risk some things.
One should make sure that he or she is will be able to sacrifice time and energy.