How different would the world be if money was equally shared.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing a lot of individuals saying that the world would be so much a better and enjoyable place , if money itself was equally and equitably shared . Well marjority of individuals are only judging this issues on a mere outward sense and thinking but if we were to go inwardly to judge the matter we will definitely see that there is so much a disadvantage and demerits to the situation were money is equally and equitably shared among every individual on Earth . One of the most taught characteristics and feature of money is literally the fact that money is a scare but important resources . The the reason that money is scare is never because we human beings are so dull if finding it , but rather it because our needs and wants are so numerous and insertable to satisfy all at ones , and so for this reason money is considered scare .

If money was equally and equitably shared among every individual, The definitely would be no need for us to work for money any more since we have the equitable possession of money . Most importantly the strife and furiosity for us to successfully accumulate wealth and riches would be no more and finally there would not be any innovative way to make more and abundant wealth and riches . So indeed the is more disadvantage to advantage to the situation and condition if money is equally and equitably shared among every individual .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that money Indeed is a very important and resourceful tool that every individual must endeavour to have it is totally otherwise for people to think that money must be equally shared among every individual . Because what we know is that the most majorly spoken feature or characteristics about money is basically the fact that it is scare and there is a whole lot of advantage and merits to the scarcity of money because due to the fact that money is being considered scare individuals can go extra mile so as to make money and put themselves into good and industrial activity so as to sufficiently inaccurately acquire this morning in the best possible way that is considered to be a rightful and advisable .
If you pay to picture a world without the scarcity of money it will definitely mean that no individual will want to work so as to acquire money but they will want to stay at home and balance because they're equally share the same amount of wealth that they have with their fellow neighbour .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think it will still stop people from working because I know they are people that just love to work. How about some billionaires that are still working though not working real hard but they are still working
I used to believe that without work life would have been a bit boring. So one will just work up and do nothing. I don't think life would have been sweet the way it is now

So I believe equitable sharing of money would have just helped people lived better and they would have been high reduction in the crime rate we are having today.

A lot of criminals operating today tackle the rich because they make all the money legally and illegally and only serve themselves and the their family. if you have the ways if making this money and making it big why not share it with others

So bottom line is that money will be shared but it will help people live better

Mastergp

Verified member
On my idea money has quality of value and must require work, picturing a world with money shared equally won't bring peace at any step, human never have satisfaction on what the have, they earn to have more money making life a competition.
Money not shared equally will enable one to work harder in order to earn money and as a result they will come to value what they have because they work hard to earn it.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
In my own views and opinion the only difference we will have between a world in which money will just be shared equally to everyone and one in which money is not and you will have to work for it is that the world in which money is shared equally will crumble. Just as you mentioned, there will be no need for anyone to work. All our Farmers who work to provide foodstuffs for us in exchange for money will no longer need to farm because the reason for farming has been provided. Then what will this lead to? There will be a cut in good supply and we all will just starve and this applies to any other sector and because the main factor why people work is provided for, there will be no reason for anyone to work and the world will be at a standstill in every wise.