How Can I Save On Educational Materials As A Student

moonchild

VIP Contributor
there are several ways you can save on educational materials as a student. In this post, we'll explore some practical tips and tricks that helped me in college and will help you too to keep your expenses in check without sacrificing the quality of your education at all. Whether you're a year one student or a senior student, these tips will come in handy for you and help you make the most of your college education. So, let's dive in and see what we got.

Let's face it – new textbooks are expensive, and unless you plan on keeping them as a collector's item which I know most students don't have interest in, they're not worth the price. Instead, consider buying used textbooks or renting them from your campus library. trust me; your wallet will thank you for it. Plus, you'll be doing your part in reducing your carbon footprint by keeping perfectly good books in circulation.

Gone are the days when textbooks were the only way to learn. thanks to the magic of the internet, there's a wealth of open educational resources available to students. which are free, openly licensed materials that can be used for learning, you can use Youtube, Coursera and Udemy which are free and accessible for everyone.

As a former broke university student, I know firsthand the challenges of managing a tight budget while pursuing higher education. But I also know that with a little creativity and determination, anything is possible. So, don't let the cost of educational materials hold you back from reaching your full potential. if you can just pay attention in class and then take what the teacher said and go research it out on Youtube you will learn a lot or you just go to your schol's library and get books on that topic.