How can i market my NFTs

Propa

What is the best strategy to adopt in marketing my NFTs?
I have lots of NFTs but I don't know how to market them and what specific strategies to adopt

You don't have to worry much about marketing your NFTs, opensea marketplace is there, you also have binance exchange to look out for. You can also advertise on social medias where you have account on, and they'll help you out when it comes to reaching wide number of people online, but you need large followers in order to reach to food number of people. Or you run ads in order for your NFTs to go viral. But with opensea, you can get sales of your NFTs, you might even get a one time marque sale from a wealthy business man that picks so much interest in your NFT collection. People are making cool money via NFTs, because they studied how to create beautiful arts, images and know how to put their NFTs out there to reach out to good number of people in the digital world.

It does not actually matter how many NFTs you have what matters is whether your NFTs are valuable or not, whether an NFT collecter sees your NFT collectible or not, whether your buyer sees commercial value or not. The value of NFT depends on the money a buyer, a collector, or an investor willing to pay for it. For instance, if you have an NFT and a buyer wants to pay 0.001 ETH, the price of your NFT is 0.001ETH, however, if you can find someone willing to spare 1 ETH, the true value of your NFT will be 1 ETH. Well, one of the major problems with selling NFTs is NFT collectors overprice their NFTs. If you have ever visited NFT marketplaces you will understand what I mean. NFT sales are also determined by the marketplace you are using. Opensea is the most popular and the biggest NFT marketplace, it not only has a huge number of sellers, but also a lot of buyers. However, it is also very competitive because due it is difficult to survive the competition. Rarible is also a good NFT marketplace, however, this is not as popular as Opensea, therefore, there is a dearth of buyers.

The inconvenience of NFT is that you could not pay with altcoins as we know the fee of gas fee of 0,001 ETH is sometimes greater than the transaction itself that let people away from creating their NFT.