How can I make money on Facebook

Olajidey

I have seen some people online read many blogger stories about how they make money on Facebook for posting, commenting, picture liking, but I have been on Facebook for a very long time and have not received a dime from Facebook.
How can I also be earning from Facebook, I am always active on Facebook, I also have a reasonable amount of friends, I have a good network and data, so I won't have problem with the network connection.
I also want to be among people that will boost of earning from having fun on Facebook by posting, liking and commenting.

Making money on Facebook is not in anyway easy, it is a lot easier to make money from Instagram and on YouTube than making money on Facebook, from the explanations you gave above it seems we are both on same shoes, I have done all these things you made mention above and yet I'm still not able to earn a single penny from Facebook, I own a Facebook page that is about relationships tips of more than 200k followers and on my Facebook profile I have up to 5k friends but still I haven't made any single penny from Facebook.