How can i make a passive income

jboy56

Please i need help on how to make a passive income online . have tried all site but it's all fake please i need help to earn money online and i would be happy if i can get answers from you guys. please just list the names of sites i can earn from thank you

Working online is indeed a good way to make passive income. You being here in this forum is a good step, there are other forums like trendri you can also register on, some of which includes beermoneyforum, forumcoin and bizdustry, you could also try affiliate marketing, if you are good at marketing then you are good to go.

Well friend ... you can make some low-risk investments with cryptocurrencies, among which I recommend the liquidity pool, crypto lending and Staking

Are you seriously looking for some realistic ways to make passive income? If yes, let me tell you some self experimented ways to make money and generate a passive income.

1. Try Affiliate Marketing
2. Start Your Own Blog
3. Become Freelance Writer
4. Sell Your Skills on Fiverr
5. Rent Out Your Car
6. Launch YouTube Channel
7. Become Virtual Assistant
8. Pet Sitting
9. Try Growth Hacking
10. Collaboration with Social Media Influencers

You can make Income Passively online or offline ,depending on your spec and level of capital.
In the offline side, you can decide to startup a company that would eventually lead to passive income generation,
You can invest in real estate, and you get passive income by renting or hiring the landed property
You can as well invest in stocks
The list is inexhaustive.
Just choose the one that is line with what you love to do or have

All that our friends suggested are cool. but I make 300% in a matter of a month of sales and investment!