How can I lure people to join my email list?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
In the event of trying to build the email list, there are different strategies that could be adopted in order to lure people and convince them to join your email list . It is very important to build email list for email marketing programs and it will create an avenue to send out affiliate links to your email list so that they can take action.
  1. By issuing lead magnet: It is extremely possible to create a lead magnet by creating content and also creating videos that will be beneficial to the users . They will download those videos or the ebooks in exchange for their email.
  2. Using pop-ups : This involves the use of plug-in that will display a form for people to insert their email address whenever they're interacting with the website.
  3. Organising giveaways: You can also lure people to drop their emails to add up to your email list by organising giveaways. You can offer prize to them in exchange for signing up for email list.
  4. Using the social media: Social media could also be used as a platform to build email list and this could be done by sharing the link to the email sign up form on social media.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very important to build a very good email list if you want to embark on robust marketing campaign. There are different ways you can get email list, some of which you have listed out there. It is mandatory to build email list so that you can send affiliate links to the email list and they will take action which is going to be a conversion for you, but some people have claimed that email list is not effective way to embark on marketing because so many people will not open even open the message you sent to their email. I'm quite sure that people would open the link if it is relevant.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
To build an email list, follow these steps:

Define your target audience: Determine who you want to reach with your emails.

Offer a clear value proposition: Decide what unique value you will offer subscribers in exchange for their email address.

Create a sign-up form: Use a tool like Mailchimp, ConvertKit, or Aweber to create a form that you can embed on your website.

Promote your sign-up form: Share your form on social media, include it in your blog posts, and add it to your website.

Provide incentives for signing up: Offer an incentive for new subscribers, such as a discount or a free e-book.

Nurture your subscribers: Once you have a subscriber's email address, it's important to keep them engaged by providing valuable content and building a relationship with them.

Regularly grow your list: Continuously find new ways to acquire email addresses, such as through events, partnerships, and other marketing initiatives.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Creating an email list is very pivotal and beneficial for the smooth running of an affiliate marketing because the email list would be very important to engage with the audience . Creating email list is basically meant for engagement with the audience and for personal interaction . This is how you can forge better relationship with the audience and they will tend to trust you and buy your product. Embarking on affiliate marketing needs a lot of patience and you need to build the trust of audience which could be achieved through the building of the email list. This is why it's mandatory.

Flow-er

Email list is a very important factor that must be considered if you are an affiliate marketer because you must ensure to have a very wonderful email list because it is going to help your campaign and you can totally engage with the audience and make meaningful impact . This is what makes you a better affiliate marketer because you have been able to forge a better relationship with the audience through the emails and they will also trust your judgement and also adopt whatever you are presenting to them which means that you have created very strong trust and it is very important for each and every affiliate marketers to do such.

EPNNET

Suggest the relevance of this direction, previously heard of mailings but personally never worked in this way.

What kind of spend to start with, what are the nuances, how not to get into the "spam" folder

I will be grateful!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the event of trying to build the email list, there are different strategies that could be adopted in order to lure people and convince them to join your email list . It is very important to build email list for email marketing programs and it will create an avenue to send out affiliate links to your email list so that they can take action.
  1. By issuing lead magnet: It is extremely possible to create a lead magnet by creating content and also creating videos that will be beneficial to the users . They will download those videos or the ebooks in exchange for their email.
  2. Using pop-ups : This involves the use of plug-in that will display a form for people to insert their email address whenever they're interacting with the website.
  3. Organising giveaways: You can also lure people to drop their emails to add up to your email list by organising giveaways. You can offer prize to them in exchange for signing up for email list.
  4. Using the social media: Social media could also be used as a platform to build email list and this could be done by sharing the link to the email sign up form on social media.

Well, I would not "lure" people into signing up my email list. If I tend to lure people and promise them something I cannot offer, then my customers would certainly never trust me once again and this would cause many problems for my business. The best thing I can do is offer them something that I could offer for real. However, there are many things that I could do to make sure that customers sign-up for my mailing list.

Offer something great

This is the very first thing that I would be doing. I would offer something really exceptional. This may include something customers actually want. This may also include offering discounts and other kind of promotions as well. This would be quite important.

Create good mailing templates

This is also quite important. I would create the right kind of templates. This not only includes mail templates, but newsletter templates as well. You need to create professional newsletter templates for people to make sure that people are attracted to your templates.

Pop-Up advertisements

Pop-up advertisements often get a bad reputation. However, a professional pop-up advertisement will never hurt at all. In fact, using pop-ups are one of the most common ways to advertise your news letters.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Email marketing will work only when your newsletters get to the right people. Therefore, you should create an email list of people who are actually interested in your offer. You can do this through offer such as exchanging email with ebooks. Before you send your newsletter, you should also ensure that it is actually appropriate for your audience. Try out different things like the subject line, pictures, and words you use, as well as the call-to-action. The goal is to find what your audience likes best.