Business Ideas How can i grow a cat fish?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been trying for some time now to start a small business and my focus had been sifted to starting rearing fish because I use to see many people doing this particular business and making it their.

The only concern that I have is that i do not have enough idea on this fishery management in which I think it will be better if I can gather some knowledge about this a start with it.

Some people do talk about the feeding that is very important and without it the fish will not grow very well and weight the kg require and if not one will surely run at loss.

Likewise how to construct a pond and how the water will be treated is very important to.
So please your idea will help me a lot and other people like me that wanted to do the same business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
well if you're just new into this type of business I'll rather advise you for you to learn from people who have been in it for a long time and get the experience they have to avoid regret because this type of business and chicken business are always complicated if you don't know how to rear them.it's just a matter of few months to stay with them you will know all the strategy.

Samuel72

Verified member
for you to grow a catfish you will need to create a swimming pool for the catfish, if you don't have enough money to build a swimming pool you can also use black tank or bowl to keep the fish. most especially when the fish are still young it is more preferable for you to keep them in black bowl or a black tank. This is because cat fish likes to stay in dark and cold place

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
for you to grow a catfish you will need to create a swimming pool for the catfish, if you don't have enough money to build a swimming pool you can also use black tank or bowl to keep the fish. most especially when the fish are still young it is more preferable for you to keep them in black bowl or a black tank. This is because cat fish likes to stay in dark and cold place
Ok it is nice idea and you should also tell him about most of the complicated issues that a lot of catfish farmers do have with little fingerlings. You should also try to touch the medical part of it and the feelings that are necessary to grow the fingerling from the first week to the third week and so on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am wondering why you are posting such a topic. Maybe I would understand if what you ask is about the operation of the business of selling cat fish from your farm. But if your question is on how to grow cat fish then you should go to a cat fish pond to learn. You wouldn't learn that in this forum because this forum is about business and not farming.

Vladv26

I dont think this is a good place to ask for suggestions and help. You should go visit a forum that is dedicated to fishing and raising fish or maybe try to find someone online, a professional that can help you with this stuff. Don't just do things by yourself, or listen to anyone online because these kind of things have to be done properly and professionally