How Can I Get Started With Real Estate?

What are the best courses?

Please help!

Thank you!

How Can I Get Started With Real Estate?

What are the best courses?

Please help!

Thank you!
There are lots of ways to start up a real estate business, but first I will advise you to have enough ideas and experience before you venture into such business my reason if saying this is because real estate business needs more of your ideas and experience not having good ideas will only lead you to regrets, and also real estate business needs more funds,you need to have enough money before you can start up a real estate business. This are the necessary things you must know before you can start up a real estate business. Wish you best of luck.

I would like to start by acknowledging you for taking this bold step, alot would just venture without asking or look for the knowledge necessary for one to Excell in this domain.
You can get started by following posts from this threads

There are lots of ways to start up a real estate business, but first I will advise you to have enough ideas and experience before you venture into such business my reason if saying this is because real estate business needs more of your ideas and experience not having good ideas will only lead you to regrets, and also real estate business needs more funds,you need to have enough money before you can start up a real estate business. This are the necessary things you must know before you can start up a real estate business. Wish you best of luck.
Yes you are right by saying that, I believe when starting any real estate business it is advisable that one gets the business idea or rather he should get a boss that will teach him, guide him and mentor him on all the necessary things required in real estate business, because if one is not careful he will only invest in vain that us he will only lose his money, and the second thing you have to know before starting real estate business is that you have to provide necessary fund that will assist you in all the process, we all know that real estate type of business is a type of business that requires a lot of capital before the business can stand, if one does not have the necessary fund to start this type business I don't think tgw business will grow, or rather he won't achieve more from the business, but are you into any real estate business?

Real estate is one of the most profitable form of investment that is being done by so many people most especially the rich, if you're really interested on how to get started the first thing you have to bear in mind is that this type of investment will require a lot of money, a lot of people can invest in real estate by partnering with real estate organisation and some people can decide to do their own personal investment without partnering with any organisation, but most times those that are partnering with an organisation are the type of investors that have so much money to invest.