How can I get paid through Facebook Twitter and other social media

Cosmin17

Although social marketing has been around for some years it existed by virtue of the evolution of technology & society and is a by product thereof. Social marketing in a simplistic sense is marketing a product or service by way of telling your 'friends' (i.e. your Facebook, Twitter or MySpace network), initially it was an avenue slightly unorthodox in nature as it would be stereotypical of a 'salesperson' to provide exceptional 'deals' to friends & family opposed to inducing a full price purchase from them.
Now days it is the norm to extend invitations to these networks of extended 'friends' or as they would appear 'business associates' to read a Blog, try a product, basically to check out something new. Ultimately, the aim of these mass communications is to drive traffic into every corner of the web at light speed; by contrast, an 'old school' approach would be to design a large advertising campaign, getting the word out through various mediums at an escalating cost.
It was destined for social marketing to become the initial means to spread word of products and services, the cost is virtually nil and any measurable cost is a 'virtual' one i.e. the time to create and the space it uses up; did you ever think that we would be using 'time & space' to explain a 'virtual' concept when those words engender the theme of the theory of relativity - it's all relative.
Never the less, social marketing has further evolved to be coupled with the old school marketing campaign yet toned down to reduce costs. Where a tweet or comment was once a communication which only value was intrinsic to that of the person initiating the communication it is now a vital first step in the race to drive traffic and induce sales. This is a win-win situation as driving traffic is of great benefit as is any sales; just as evidence of a storm is discernible days after it has passed, the scattered effect of social marketing can be seen all over the web. It's a matter of getting your communication into the information stream, once it's in it can end up anywhere and everywhere

Setho

VIP Contributor
The world has right now become digital in a lot of sense and as such you need to be extra motivated before you can be able to use technological platforms and that is exactly what people are now using to advance their businesses . One of the ways in which people using social media because social media right now is basically the largest platform that connects active users around the world and you can be able to meet a lot of clients including international clients .
The thing about social media platforms right now is that they do not have any self monetization platform or in another sense they are not going to pay you simply for creating content on the platform . The only exception that you are going to get from this is YouTube and we all know that YouTube has a very difficult barrier-to-entry and requires you to have specific skills like ability to stand in front of the camera or the ability to edit photos . I get the best out of social media it is very advisable that you should take out your time to build him community first of all before them trying to monetize it with affiliate marketing.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
To get paid on social media you have to be offering a service, I have seen a lot of online sellers making attractive sums selling online using Facebook ads and other advertising mediums.

Its very easy to start and doesn't require much you can start with a very low amount, all you have to do is specifically on Facebook, is to open a page ad post about the product and then deposit some money on your ad account and run some ads, this will attract customers to your product depending on the target audience and your ad objective.

You can also make money on social media as an influencer, to make money with this method, you have to define a niche and start creating content base on that niche and be very consistent, before you can grow your account organically but nowadays you have to run some ads to achieve good results.

If you grow your account to 10k for example you're an influencer already you'll be approached by a lot of people to advertise their product for them.

You can also team up with other influencers in your niche to share ideas and learn more, also there a lot of influencer marketing courses out there.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think my advice on getting paid through social media is just to go into social media marketing and I don't mean that in the brand sense, you see just like digital marketing, social media marketing can be done in various ways and in different niches, you can become a coach on social media, and coach people on different things like e.g life, relationship, or even how to grow on social media or brand strategy.

Literally anything, or other alternatives is for you to start growing an audience on a particular niche and then start selling a course or a master class, or even an ebook, there are lots of things to choose from, 9ts just depending on what you're interested in

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I don't really know how people can actually make money on social media , because I just consider social media to be a place a person can just chat with families , friends so on.

I have been seeing a lot of advertisement on social media , people have been using social media for a long time to be promoting their products and I believe that is just the only way you can make money on social media , by promoting the product you or services you have to offer and people who have the interest in these product will inturns pay for it.

If you are interested to make money by not having anything to offer, I don't think there is any possibility of earning on social media in this situation because in everything you do, you must have something to offer at least.

A lot of people do make use of a social media like Instagram and Gain thousands and millions of followers and later sell the Instagram group to people that are interested to use it for advertisement.

I don't really know if this is a legit way of earning from the internet but well in whatever you have to do , you have to carry out your own personal research.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You may not necessarily not be paid directly on social media platforms but they would probably help you make a lot of money provided you have the necessary skills required. If you are offering a service for example as a graphics designer, you can easily get a lot of people who are in need of graphics designers and they will pay you to do a work for them.

You can do this by being very active on different social media platforms and on different groups and from there you can connect with people who need graphics designers to do work for them. I have seen so many people that have used social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to market their businesses and make a whole lot of money from it.

Anyone can probably do this but what you need is consistency and professionalism. If you are an affiliate marketer for example, you can use Facebook ads to market your affiliate products and make a whole lot of money from it provided you do it the right way. Facebook ads is probably one of the most effective when it comes to marketing products. I think on tik-tok you can make money directly by posting videos and getting a lot of views.