How can i download an app that is not available in my country?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Hi must say that making money online is a very hard thing to do especially when you go to some website and they require you to download some apps which are not available in your country there's an app which I have been trying to download since morning but it's not available in my country first I didn't know that it was not available in my country due to the fact that I thought it was my phone which has developed a fault when I searched for the app on Google Play store I couldn't find it and I thought it was the version on my phone but later realised that it wasn't available in my country that's was why it didn't appear on the Google Play store when I searched for it

If anyone knows any way by which I can download this app please I really need help right now because I need the app in other to earn from the website without the app I won't be allowed to earn from the website and also do I need a VPN before I can download the app if anybody knows answers to this question you should just comment below.